Facebook

Facebook is a lot better for networking. It's interface is a lot cleaner and people can't shit up their pages with sparkling pot leaves or whatever. It's good for contacting friends and sharing links with people. Also it's a good way to get in touch with people you meet briefly without the extra baggage of calling them.

I like the clean layouts on Facebook, and that people are more or less obligated to use their actual names. Myspace is obviously better for music right now, but I like Facebook better for keeping up with my actual friends.

Of course Facebook was better before they started shitting it up with shitty apps.

Facebook is a lot better for networking. It's interface is a lot cleaner and people can't shit up their pages with sparkling pot leaves or whatever. It's good for contacting friends and sharing links with people. Also it's a good way to get in touch with people you meet briefly without the extra baggage of calling them.

This.

It's also a good way to find out if girls I've recently met are taken or not, without the embarrassment of asking them.

I like and hate facebook.

The stupid applications are annoying because every week I end up with about 10 or so invites to stuff I have to decline. Also its annoying how my inbox gets filled up with "blank has superpoked you" even though I turned off getting emails.

I like it because people can't put autoplaying music that can't be turned off on their profile.

I prefer myspace too, unfortunately I am forced to use Facebook because none of my friends use myspace.