FIFTH ANGEL reunion!!??

How wild! My opening song planned for tomorrows show is LICENSE TO KILL. A request from one of my listeners.

What an awesome band and how can you forget the small cameo in the movie VICE VERSA lol. CHAIN GANG!!

Yes! I have that EP as well they made from tunes from that movie, good stuff.
License to Kill is a genius album in my opinion!

Fifth Angel was all about Ted Pilot & James Byrd...without them l have no interest.[/QUOTE]

Yes, the same for me... By the way, speaking about James Byrd, can you remember of Kendall Torrey, the vocalist on "Crimes of Virtuosity"? A very good singer, in my opinion: after that album I've never seen him or heard about him anymore, does anybody know anything about?

Fifth Angel was all about Ted Pilot & James Byrd...without them l have no interest.

Yes, the same for me... By the way, speaking about James Byrd, can you remember of Kendall Torrey, the vocalist on "Crimes of Virtuosity"? A very good singer, in my opinion: after that album I've never seen him or heard about him anymore, does anybody know anything about?

Interestingly enough, that was actually Kendall Bechtel who took over for James in Fifth Angel, singing under an assumed name!

Interestingly enough, that was actually Kendall Bechtel who took over for James in Fifth Angel, singing under an assumed name!

Hi Mystic, thanks for your post! :confused: Kendall Bechtel ?!?... but he is a guitarist, isn't he? My God, on "Crimes of virtuosity" he singed better than the 90% of the professional metal vocalists and had a fantastic R.J.Dio-like voice! And didn't he sing anymore on other albums?