Follow The Reaper Mistake....

loWildChild

Haistakaapa vittu!
Nov 23, 2001
Göteborg
www.scythes-of-bodom.tk
Hey guys.... just is a curiosity, but.... did you noticed that Follow The Reaper has a mixing mistake?. I mean in the track "Hate Me!". Only at the last verse [4'20'' to 4'44'']. It should be:

I believe in armageddon,
I've been baptised in alcohol
I'm embodyment of antichrist
I'm living for my own demise
:cool:

But the album version, has a mixing mistake and its:

I believe in armageddon,
I'm living for my own demise
:rolleyes:

Did you noticed of that? :confused:

Yap, I did, but I'm not sure if it's a mixing mistake... But who would sing his own texts in a wrong way...?

Originally posted by Northern Viking
Yap, I did, but I'm not sure if it's a mixing mistake... But who would sing his own texts in a wrong way...?

I think its obviusly a mixing error. Cause as you said, who would sing his own texts in a wrong way? I mean in all the live versions I have Alexi sings it ok, not bad.

Yeah, I've noticed that too. In fact I noticed it the first time I heard the album version. I don't know if the same mistake is on the NB release, but I somehow don't think so. 'Cause as you might remember, on the NB release there are those bells on Hate ME! and the one scream on Follow the Reaper song, I guess. I can't say much accurate info 'cause I haven't yet gotten my copies of those NB releases...

I have the Nuclear Blast digi-pack of FtR, and the mistake on Hate Me! is there as well. I noticed it too when listening to it for the first couple of times.

damn that's not a mistake

let Alexi sing it the way he wants to

I think it's very cool when he sings "baptised in alcohol" for the second time, it adds a lot of anger to the song.

do you think they'd let something like that slip through if it was not meant to be that way?

it was meant to be that way and it's great.
no mistake, Bodom rules.

Originally posted by dawnghost
damn that's not a mistake

let Alexi sing it the way he wants to

I think it's very cool when he sings "baptised in alcohol" for the second time, it adds a lot of anger to the song.

do you think they'd let something like that slip through if it was not meant to be that way?

it was meant to be that way and it's great.
no mistake, Bodom rules.

anger to the song? ROFLMAO you sucks, man. anger? its obviusly a fuckin' mistake, dude!!!!! why he sing the correct form in all the gigs i have? JUAS

I've seen him in concerts man, and I know he sings "embodyment of antichrist".

but you're a naive fuck if you think that's a mistake.

listen to it and you'll notice that the second time he sings "baptised in alcohol", he sings "alcohol" with much more energy.

that means: it's not a recording mistake, he really MEANT to sing it that way.

do you REALLY think the sound engineers would let something like that slip through??

or Alexi was like "oh yeah hey guys hmm I BET Hate Me! sounded nice this time.. uhhh I am bored, I don't wanna listen to it again... uhhh let's have a beer!! YEAH!!"

hahahahahahaha :lol:

get over it loWildChild and Zarok, you're the ones that are talking crap. Jedi... hahaha what a fucking joke. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by dawnghost
I've seen him in concerts man, and I know he sings "embodyment of antichrist".

but you're a naive fuck if you think that's a mistake.

listen to it and you'll notice that the second time he sings "baptised in alcohol", he sings "alcohol" with much more energy.

that means: it's not a recording mistake, he really MEANT to sing it that way.

do you REALLY think the sound engineers would let something like that slip through??

or Alexi was like "oh yeah hey guys hmm I BET Hate Me! sounded nice this time.. uhhh I am bored, I don't wanna listen to it again... uhhh let's have a beer!! YEAH!!"

hahahahahahaha :lol:

get over it loWildChild and Zarok, you're the ones that are talking crap. Jedi... hahaha what a fucking joke. :rolleyes:

:eek:
Suck our motherfuckin' dicks, okay? Man... perhaps you are a moron and you use to repeat the same things twice.... But Alexi no. This is a fuckin' mistake. Listen the single version (its much better than the album version). Why should Alexi repeat "Ive been baptished in alcohol" twice? JUAS you moron, man. And the second time he sings "alcohol" with more energy (as you said, moron) cause man.... What do you think about the studio recordings? Do you think they enter at the studio and plays all at the same time, and record all the songs at the first time? You moron, man.
Oh, sorry. I must repeat it twice to be as moron as you.
MORONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN MORONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Before you start killing each other you should try to find out which of your two supposals is the right one (because none of you two really KNOWS it)!..Go, e-mail someone at cobhc.com (Band or Webmaster) or send PM to the admin of this forum..these are better ways than throwing stupid insults at each other...tsss