Follow The Reaper Mistake....

I'm with dawnghost and Iceheart all the way...

During the recording, how many times do you excpect the song is heard? A hundred times? Even more? I don't think it's a real mistake, although I can't see the sense of singing it twice either.
Just calm down dudes, we hardly have any bashing here except for the real morons and I like it that way...

Shake hands fellas :p

Originally posted by Iceheart
Before you start killing each other you should try to find out which of your two supposals is the right one (because none of you two really KNOWS it)!..Go, e-mail someone at cobhc.com (Band or Webmaster) or send PM to the admin of this forum..these are better ways than throwing stupid insults at each other...tsss

Man. Why I need to mail some guys if I KNOW that its a mistake? Think a moment... do you believe its said twice not by mistake? please, men..... that dude sucks, ok? he is so stupid....

Originally posted by Northern Viking
I'm with dawnghost and Iceheart all the way...

During the recording, how many times do you excpect the song is heard? A hundred times? Even more? I don't think it's a real mistake, although I can't see the sense of singing it twice either.
Just calm down dudes, we hardly have any bashing here except for the real morons and I like it that way...

Shake hands fellas :p

Kewl, dude. Youve convice me. But man, that dude says that second time the sentence its said, it gives more "aggressivity" to the song.... plase... that only give a kick to the song. definitive, the best version its the single one....

But cammon. Mail someone. OK? hehe

I dont know if it is a mistake or no, I dont really care either. But for fucks sake, mistakes happen all the fucken time. Of course its possible that the sound tech could make one little fuck up like that. :rolleyes:

do you find the typing mistake in the printed lyrics?...
ok i'll give you a hint..search in the song "everytime i die"
..then in another song i hear a horse....mmmmmm too much beer:)

Originally posted by Alachi
do you find the typing mistake in the printed lyrics?...
ok i'll give you a hint..search in the song "everytime i die"
..then in another song i hear a horse....mmmmmm too much beer:)

Yeah. The lycics says "I can not take it no more" instead "I can take it no more"

But whats about the horse?

the error in the lyrics
printed" cavaderous wind blowin cold as ice"...bur it is caDaverous
the horse....i hear it in mask of sanity i think....or is it a guitar noise???

Originally posted by Alachi
the error in the lyrics
printed" cavaderous wind blowin cold as ice"...bur it is caDaverous
the horse....i hear it in mask of sanity i think....or is it a guitar noise???

Kewl, you're right!!! And the horse..... its of course guitars!!! Hahahahaha :D

Originally posted by dawnghost
damn that's not a mistake

let Alexi sing it the way he wants to

I think it's very cool when he sings "baptised in alcohol" for the second time, it adds a lot of anger to the song.

do you think they'd let something like that slip through if it was not meant to be that way?

it was meant to be that way and it's great.
no mistake, Bodom rules.

Well, even if it was meant to be like that, then there's another problem. The printed lyrics clearly say: "I've been baptised in alcohol, I'm embodyment of Anti Christ...." So then the mistake is there, dude! Any way you look at it, there's a mistake..

BTW, greetings from the army! I'm not on a vacation yet, but there are a couple of net connections here, too, so I sometimes get to use them. But only sometimes.... =)

Originally posted by Extendar
Well, even if it was meant to be like that, then there's another problem. The printed lyrics clearly say: "I've been baptised in alcohol, I'm embodyment of Anti Christ...." So then the mistake is there, dude! Any way you look at it, there's a mistake..
That's a good point... We really should ask someone...