Fools

if this was any other day like yesterday or tomorrow no one would think all this stuff was a joke.
Just because its April The !st everyone assumes that everything is a big joke well they are the joke.

gazmetal said:
I can smell that shit now you know, I'm gonna have to eat it. I should keep my big mouth shut.
That's right dude!! You have to prepare yourself for May 1st. The day gazmetal literally EATS SHIT!! I can't wait to see this!

*marks calendar*

Read Joey Vera's post re finishing up with Anthrax

http://www.joeyvera.com/pages/2/index.htm

Sorry people - there's just too many websites running against you if you think the reunions not happening - ticket sites promoting it in Australia, Mortal Sin's site (their support band here for the tour), Vera....

i say he should eat it 2morro because we will know by then if was a joke or not.
they wouldnt say it was on april the 2nd
EAT SHIT TOMORROW.

gazmetal said:
I don't get why you would think it wasn't.

I'm pretty sure this isn't a joke my friend, my main point is that Charlie, Scott, and the rest of Thrax wouldn't make a joke and mention Dimebags death in it.

I still believe that the reason for this is 2 things:

1-John will get time with his Wife and Daughter

2-Scott and Charlie maybe wanted to really make amends with Joey, Dan, and lets face it folks, back in the eighties with this line up Anthrax was more popular but alot of that had to do with the whole alternative thing and all of metal dying for awhile. Too bad John wasn't with Anthrax back during the eighties, they may have been bigger than they ever were!

I stand by my statement, I love Anthrax with all three singers, John is my favorite, but I wouldn't mind seeing Joey on stage with them one last time!

AugDawg

augdawg2 said:
I'm pretty sure this isn't a joke my friend, my main point is that Charlie, Scott, and the rest of Thrax wouldn't make a joke and mention Dimebags death in it.

I still believe that the reason for this is 2 things:

1-John will get time with his Wife and Daughter

2-Scott and Charlie maybe wanted to really make amends with Joey, Dan, and lets face it folks, back in the eighties with this line up Anthrax was more popular but alot of that had to do with the whole alternative thing and all of metal dying for awhile. Too bad John wasn't with Anthrax back during the eighties, they may have been bigger than they ever were!

I stand by my statement, I love Anthrax with all three singers, John is my favorite, but I wouldn't mind seeing Joey on stage with them one last time!

AugDawg

I wouldnt mind seeing Anthrax with Joey either. It'd rule!
Enough of this argument now anyway. We shall see in due time and then we'll see if I have to eat shit or not.
I'll even play Shit Eater by Autopsy while I'm doing it.

gazmetal said:
I wouldnt mind seeing Anthrax with Joey either. It'd rule!
Enough of this argument now anyway. We shall see in due time and then we'll see if I have to eat shit or not.
I'll even play Shit Eater by Autopsy while I'm doing it.

LOL :tickled:

Nice mang!

AugDawg

First your eat gonna our shit...then shit it out.... then eat your shit combined with our shit...... and on and on.....

gazmetal said:
Look at the edited picture and look at the date.
Plus any true Anthrax fan knows that Joey is not welcome in the band after his big money stunt the last time. Scott said that Joey is dead to him now.
Danny Spitz says that playing metal hurts his soul.
If you wish to still believe it, carry on.
Again, if I am wrong I'll eat my words with some shit.

Open wide.

I think that anthrax would have to be stupid to do a gag like this. It would ruin them more than they are. lol. The reunion is just a way to do a big publicity stunt, a way to make money. Its all about the money. they realized they have nothing more going for themselves so they decided "hey why not a reunion." Just like KISS did. maybe they are riding it to see what works better,Reunion or not? If the fans like the idea of a reunion, they'll do it. If the fans say F**k that! They'll say april fools!!! kinda playing it safe u know. As far as the confirmed show dates in Aussie sure the promotion is real but how do u know its gonna be belladonna, spitz and bello? It might be vera caggiano and bush performing those shows. Me personally , I wanna see belladonna live.I never got the chance!

What's with the whining?!!! And you call yourselves Metalheads?!!! Personally, as long as Scott and Charlie want there to be an 'Anthrax', I don't give a shit who they choose to be the other Anthraxians. Dan Spitz is an awesome lead guitarist. Joey Belladonna is what he is but, he was at the front when Anthrax became a household word amongst the Metal throng. So just wait for the first output and I'll be willing to bet that it will be nothing short of heavy and killer!
METAL UP YOUR ASS!!!!!!!!!

What's with all this eat shit buisiness?
You're all talking like you've never tried eating it before

the pic being used on the ozzfest website was also used as a default picture for the bands that they didn't have the pictures and bios for yet, ie iron maiden and rob zombie...i think the april fools joke they played wasn't about a reunion, because that is definite, but instead is about ozzfest..."you shouldn't believe everything you read on the Internet"

enjoy the show boys and girls :headbang:

I agree.

And on the eating shit thing... I aitn bullshitting ya.
I actually did eat dried up grassy horse shit once. Dont ask why, someone just said i should do it for the camera so I did. *Shrugs*
Wasnt too bad actually :Spin: