Fools

Sgt-D said:
Can he garnish it with some salsa? Or perhaps some undigested corn?
Whatever!
In any case, I'm expect to see an mpeg of him eating crap by next week!!

This is the greatest thread ever!!!!!! Holy fuck man!!!!! I am almost crying because I was laughing so hard:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .....Gaz I want to see you eat a big juicy greasy turd when this show happens. Who says nothing cool has happened from this reunion...Open wide, Gaz:OMG:Best quote in this whole thread
Enough of this argument now anyway. We shall see in due time and then we'll see if I have to eat shit or not.
I'll even play Shit Eater by Autopsy while I'm doing it.

so the only way you would know for sure would be to go to the show
well if you like both vocalists buying the tickets wouldnt matter, youd be happy with either guy they brought out ( thats if you liked both genre's) it would however be in bad taste if it was really a joke..
and the only way you would know for sure is to go see it yourself

Hey Gazmetal, look at the bright side. It taste like shit, looks like shit and feels like shit. In the end be glad you didnt step in it.

I can't believe how stupid some of you people are. The first hint of Anthrax preparing an April fools joke was when that stupid timer on the website was counting down to April the 1st.
And even a blind idiot can see that photo is a bad edit.
The wrinting about the reunion is so far fetched, only a spastic would believe it.
If I am wrong then I will eat my words and wash them down with a pile of shit, but come on...

Still waiting.