Healing Frequencies

outbreak525

Jun 15, 2010
Have anyone of you ever experimented with boosting or emphasizing the healing frequencies of music?
For instance 528hz DNA Repair.

I mean, if it's a healing frequency it will definitely have positive effect on the listener don't you think?

Your thoughts.

I read till "chakra", stopped and googled "Dr. Horowitz", found wiki and :

"Horowitz is an AIDS conspiracy theorist and opposes vaccination."

All credibility went flying out the window.

Now if someone has information from a credible person, (not an ex dentist with a tin foil hat) I might listen.

I'm always turned off to these theories because it seems like every single one of these based on "magical" frequencies i.e. brown noise etc. just gets debunked. Light has lots of cool and crazy effects on our bodies but unfortunately I feel like other than just irritating us, sound is just sound

I've heard all kinds of crazy pseudo-science stuff related to math and sound but they generally suffer from the fundamental flaw: hZ are a time based measure of cycles per second and seconds are an entirely manmade unit of measurement. Same thing with feet/meters etc. So whenever they come up with some number from one measurement and then equate it to an entirely different scale measuring an entirely different quality they have completely failed to grasp an elementary school level units and measures---let alone science.

ancient-aliens-invisible-something-meme-generator-americans-9a9ca2.jpg

;)

I fucking love binaural beats. Also, I love guided meditations, so much fun!!

This woman, Lisa Beachy is pretty awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
I read till "chakra", stopped and googled "Dr. Horowitz", found wiki and :

"Horowitz is an AIDS conspiracy theorist and opposes vaccination."

All credibility went flying out the window.

Now if someone has information from a credible person, (not an ex dentist with a tin foil hat) I might listen.
Seriously. HE'S A DENTIST.