I hope you all know you are going to rot in hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was planning on breaking out the my pals words in my next flame-filled post. Someone on here (I really thought it was you) said he was.

Go ahead.

I wouldn't care if I was black... Cause then me and my hommies would track you down and pop some caps on your ass. :lol: :lol:

But in all seriousness... you are a little bitch.

That hurts my feelings. Actually you probably take the cake for least respected person.

And aren't you black?

What the fuck is wrong with you? You have shown the least tolerance and understanding, and have proven yourself to be more idiotic than even people like Dave and this "black" guy. So calm the hell down and stop proving everyone's point.

You know... your parents never actually loved you. They just pretended. They tried to throw you out the window once... as I recall... but the neighbhors were watching. Then they rigged the brakes on the car once to... but they didn't do a good job and the brakes never failed.

Just thought you should know.

You know... your parents never actually loved you. They just pretended. They tried to throw you out the window once... as I recall... but the neighbhors were watching. Then they rigged the brakes on the car once to... but they didn't do a good job and the brakes never failed.

Just thought you should know.

Hey! ur mom!

... Then there was the time your mom was bathing you in the sink. Then she started to drown you... but the phone rang and she had to answer it.

Status
Not open for further replies.