I made my choice

anyone think that it might be Eternity X? i know he's looking for musicians right now and making a new album (i think, judging that he's looking for musicians-thus a new album).

if it's eternity X i'll shat my pants man.
either them or Fates Warning:headbang: :worship:

nightwish58 said:
I have the answer..... Mike Vescera performing Yngwie tunes and tunes from MVP. Now that would be out there!!!

Would love to see Mike grace a PPUSA stage some time...

I'm a huge fan and have everything he's ever put his voice on, but...oddly, I've never offered him up as a sponsorship candidate...hmm...gotta remember that next year...

Rock on!

Theandromedastrain said:
anyone think that it might be Eternity X? i know he's looking for musicians right now and making a new album (i think, judging that he's looking for musicians-thus a new album).

Honestly, there is nothing in the world I want to see more than Eternity X.

That being said, I highly doubt it.

Theandromedastrain said:

Wow. That would be way too good to be true. I don't think it's Eternity X, but that would be sweet!!

And now this happens! I know a lot of people were looking forward to seeing Nevermore, but I'm happy that they're not on the bill. This just brings to mind the old saying, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." I'm just hoping I like the band that replaces them. Glenn, didn't you say that you were going to make a post about how you booked the bands for this year's show? Though this isn't my favorite lineup, I'm certainly interested in seeing how you came up with it. It's always a good read.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al

Actually, maybe Glenn has actually been telling us who he booked from the first post of the topic...he chose D. Tenacious D. They're neither prog nor power (nor metal) and they have a connection with Dio.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that would never happen, but it would be great if it did!

Met-Al said:
And now this happens! I know a lot of people were looking forward to seeing Nevermore, but I'm happy that they're not on the bill. This just brings to mind the old saying, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." I'm just hoping I like the band that replaces them.

l second your sentiment...and l'm sure the replacement will be more than adequate. That talent level shouldn't be hard to top. We'll know in a few hours.

Ascension,

I appreciate your support and enthusiasm. I also feel that I have been very tolerant of the back and forth rants between you and the Nevermore fans in the other thread. However, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. If you keep on being an asshole, you will be banned.

Glenn H.