Just got an iPad....

I drank the Apple Kool-Aid 20 years ago. I like the iPad's form factor. Its easier to surf with it and I really like the way it handles email. I wouldn't want to do any serious writing or number crunching without a physical keyboard (which is an option) but the virtual keyboard is surprisingly good. The iBooks thing seems pretty cool - not sure how much I'll take advantage of it but I am inundated with magazines every month. If I was able to receive them digitally and read them on the iPad it would be very convenient. Did I mention that its fast as hell?

This isn't something I needed but it was drool worthy enough and cheap enough that I decided to take the plunge.

Dont make me sick, Being a Met Fan Since I was knee High to a grasshopper, was so pissed lost 2 out of 3 to the dam Phillies, after a great 7 game run..(I miss Shea) Lived in Valley Stream & Farmingdale as a kid.........:headbang:

After the performances on Saturday and Sunday when the real team showed up, coupled with the past few seasons including the historic collapse in the final weeks, it's bound to be a looooong season. But, on the bright side, it may actually be Father's Day rather than Memorial Day this year that the white flag goes up. And, as long as they keep pretending, Omar Minaya and Jerry Manuel are safe, thus guaranteeing futility for longer.

And Bob, let me guess, you're a Giants fan as well? :puke:

I can't even pick on you for being a Jets fan, all I can do is offer condolences. As far as the Browns go, what logo might that be? As far as I knew, they hadn't yet adopted the big "L" on their jerseys yet. :Smug:

Thats the piont, They dont deserve a logo..never had one.. I just liked the uniforms as a kid,,

Go to www.chriscreamer.com and his site has every logo , uniform , and team you want.....:)

Ken might be interested in this too.

Three months until pre-season. :kickass: To all your east coast teams :puke: This is the year of the BRONCOS!!! :devil:

Look, guys, if you're going to talk these sort of things, I will start talking about CRICKET, and the team I support - Warwickshire.

The choice is yours!!

Paul

Why are you weeping, D J's Locker?

Look, it's a straightforward game, and much easier to understand than baseball (which, as you know, derived from cricket - but in a format to suit American TV advertising - just like American "football"!!)

So, just to get you started - the basic rules of cricket:

You have two sides, one out in the field and one in. Each man that's in the side that's in goes out, and when he's out he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out. When they are all out, the side that's out comes in
and the side that's been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out. Sometimes you get men still in and not out. When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out, and when he is out he goes in and the next man in goes out and goes in. There are two men called umpires who stay all out the time and they decide when the men who are in are out. When both sides have been in and all the men have been given out, and both sides have been out twice after all the men have been in, including those who are not out, that is the end of the game!"

There now, isn't that simplicity itself?!! :kickass: