Kick-Off Show: Saxon & Armored Saint join the roster (6/18 upate)

SwordLord

Attack!
Sep 20, 2004
St. Paul, Minnesota
www.myspace.com
It is with regret I announce that DC Cooper has withdrawn from the ProgPower USA Kick-Off Show scheduled for 9/10. I will respectfully await him to issue his own statement to clarify the situation. DC has been a pleasure to work with and a true professional in all aspects. It is my hope that he and I will be able to collaborate on a future endeavor.

Please understand that this situation will NOT affect DC’s performance with Royal Hunt during the main festival. He will be performing "Paradox" in its entirety with the band on the last night of the festival.

I have worked very hard these past few days to find a suitable replacement for the show. I will be announcing the new additions to the roster tomorrow (6/18) at 12:00 EST via the ProgPower USA Facebook page and forum.

I ask for your patience and understanding while dealing with this turn of events.

Nathan

Sorry, Nathan - I know that these things happen, and while stressful for you I know that you'll find someone great who will step in without missing a beat.

Sorry to hear that, Nathan; I imagine that is extremely rough after painstakingly organizing such a thing. I trust your passion and ability to bring us an event of the same or higher caliber regardless of these circumstances! I eagerly await tomorrow's news on the new additions :)

Disappointing news to be sure Nathan, but my confidence in your resolve to deliver something as good if not better remains completely undiminished... appreciate what you do Bro... the Faith could not be stronger... all the best.

Looking forward to the new bands(I guess) being announced. So sorry to hear about DC not being able to perform. I really looking forward to hearing him play.

DC Cooper Enterprises,LLC/Studio747 has issued the following press release.

It is with great disappointment and sadness the we are announcing the cancellation of the DC Cooper solo performance at the 2105 Atlanta ProgPowerUSA Kick-Off Party on Sept. 10th 2015.. Due to circumstances beyond his control, or anyone elses control, DC Cooper had to make this tough decision to withdraw from the Kick-off Concert. Hopefully, we will be able to elaborate more on the situation, but at this time, this is all the information we can release.

DC Cooper wishes to convey the following message,...'I want to thank everyone involved for their professionalism and enthusiasm that helped bring this together up to this point. Nathan Block and his festival team, Dave Watson, Kenny Porter Julian Nieser, and many others! Thank you, and my sincere apologies! Especially my warmest Thanks to the fans and friends who were to attend. Your support is never-ending and much appreciated!"

DCE/Studio747 wants to also convey. The ProgPower USA performance of Royal Hunt on Sept. 12th,2015 WILL NOT BE AFFECTED!, in any way at all. Royal Hunt will perform their highly acclaimed and successful album, "Paradox" in its entirety on Saturday night! This still will be a performance that should not be missed!

One last note,....The DC Cooper solo cd with TEAM DC is in full swing and coming along nicely with incredible results! TEAM DC hopes to have an early fall release if all goes well. The team has been working tirelessly on the production, and it has now become the highest priority!

"Thank you all so much once again to everyone! I will see you in Atlanta,...still,...for PPGUSA2015!" DC Cooper and DCE/Studio747

25jct9d.jpg

That is an incredible lineup! Too bad it had to happen now since I just bought baseball tickets for Atlanta vs NY Mets on Thursday night.
Well, at least its Julio Teheran bobblehead doll night, right?

Not taking anything away from DC Cooper, but this is a complete upgrade for me. Saxon has been one of my bucket list bands, and considered driving 4hrs north to see them open for Judas Priest last month but couldn't make it. This couldn't work out any better IMHO.

Thanks Nathan for putting this together. You rock! :danceboy::Smokin: :headbang: