Labyrinth!

In part i may agree with you,but could you please try to explane me what's not repetitive in Edguy Stratovarius or Gamma Ray?
I think that's the problem of this kind of music,not of the Italian bands,that instead in my opinion (ok ok,i'm italian but this isn't the matter now) at least play technical and have their own style,that is pretty much faster that other european bands.

You are right, Sad Angel. This goes for bands from other countries as well. The same has happened to Running Wild, Yngwie Malmsteen, Axel Rudi Pell, Stratovarius, etc. I was referring to Italian bands since in this thread we were talking about Italian bands (Labyrinth, Vision Divine). They are still great bands with great releases, but those above mentioned bands need to experiment a little or else they will be stuck where they are. Regardless of their latest releases, I would still love to see any of these bands live at ProgPower.

I have to agree about the singing for the second vision divine cd, but I dont agree completely. The truth for me is that fabio sang much better on the first album. It felt more natural and more intwined with the music. It was like his voice was meant for that album. I just dont think he was that great with the "Send me an Angel" album, which is like the reflective opposite of the first. The first was more uplifting, while the second is more dark. He still sang good in general, but I got turned off by a few things he did with his singing in that album. Oh well, you cant be perfect everytime, but overall, Fabio is a good singer. Its just the issue of how to apply it right. My personal opinion is that the singing and the music really have to be in delicate harmony with each other and just right for the mood. :)

that's right.The second album sounds a little too much dark for me,but anyway that's what they wanted,at least that's what they always said about it since the release.Hope the next one will be closer to the first one,at least in the melodies.What is sure,now Vd have a line up totally new and out from Labyrinth,and i'm really courious to see what will happen.