Least Hated Band

IcedEarth556

Metal Keyboardist
Feb 2, 2002
U.S.A
Visit site
This is a kinda weird topic but im a kind of weird guy. :loco:
Who would you all say is the least hated band in music history? By which I mean is a very popular band but does not have half the world hating them. I would say Led Zeppelin is the least hated band in music history. Almost every body I know likes them.

Our band!!!
Because nobody ever heard it and therefore cannot hate it! :p

But seriously.. Jimi Hendrix perhaps .... I dunno - this question is sick :D
EVERYBODY is hated by someone, and the bigger the band, the more hated and loved I guess.. so.. ?!?!

NO! YOu forget about the neutrals! Like me.. I can listen to them,
but I have no records, no mp3's... and I don't care to much...
neither love or hate

I'd have to go with Led Zeppelin. Every dumb fuck I know claims to 'like' Stairway To Heaven so they consider themselves a fan. I haven't met all too many people who don't at least appriciate LZ.

Led Zeppelin...

Good guitarist that people called god, he more of a suprememly sloppy junkie, who played the same lick over and over again. Hes an OK guitar player, I guess for that time, anyways what MADE that band was John Paul Jones and John Bonham, they kept shit together while Page and Plant would go off into something that was not pertaining to any basis of the song at hand. O yeh and every girl I know likes Zeppelin, I havent met one who doesnt.

Jimi Hendrix...

You'd be hard pressed to find anyone in the music industry that would openly critcize Hendrix.

@ChokingParasite, I know what you mean about the stairway to heaven thing. Once my whole Spanish class, which is alot of preppy kids, was signing it together. They all say thats the best song ever. I like Led Zeppelin but stuff like that disturbs me.

Originally posted by Devilish monster from the hill

I despite them!!!
Bono is piss of shit, doing all this charity stuff just to get more audience, and their music is horrible except for the old shit.

:lol: Your funny. Do you really think Bono needs a bigger audience? If you do your crazy! Bono actually has a love for people that most celebraties only claim to have. You dont go and live in Africa for 6 months, living in a village, just because you "want a bigger audience".

Originally posted by Thorns of Sorrow
Led Zeppelin...

Good guitarist that people called god, he more of a suprememly sloppy junkie, who played the same lick over and over again. Hes an OK guitar player, I guess for that time, anyways what MADE that band was John Paul Jones and John Bonham, they kept shit together while Page and Plant would go off into something that was not pertaining to any basis of the song at hand. O yeh and every girl I know likes Zeppelin, I havent met one who doesnt.

Jimi Hendrix...

You'd be hard pressed to find anyone in the music industry that would openly critcize Hendrix.

Thorns of Sorrow wins.