List of Approved Cameras

HeatherMetal

New Metal Member
Mar 14, 2002
www.geocities.com
Does anyone have a list of digital cameras that are allowed in the venue? I need to go buy a new camera since my existing camera appears on the banned list. It makes it easier for me to shop for what is approved than what isn't. Do they even make digital cameras that don't have video on them anymore?

HeatherMetal said:
Does anyone have a list of digital cameras that are allowed in the venue? I need to go buy a new camera since my existing camera appears on the banned list. It makes it easier for me to shop for what is approved than what isn't. Do they even make digital cameras that don't have video on them anymore?
Look at the list of stickies right above your post.

Zod

My old camera was on the banned list. I have been wanting to upgrade anyways, so I went and bought a EOS Rebel XT. Loving it!! Can't wait to see what my pics will look like this year....

Bear

kellsco said:
I think she is looking for the original listing that was posted. Glenn changed it from an 'allowed' listing to a 'banned' listing.

It WAS an allowed list right??? Or am I dreaming stuff up again...:zombie:
definitely dreaming...:heh:

Historically I wanted to use a digital camera because I hate printed photos. My camera is not on the banned list, but I might just bring an eos rebel film camera anyway...better lenses, real telephoto. But I will have to send 10-15 rolls of film to ophoto (kodak) for developing. At least I will get them back on a disk and then I can email photos around.