Looking To Meet Progpower Attendees

tattooedsean666 said:
this will be my first progpower and look forward to chatting with anybody and everybody. :loco: :hotjump:

You live in Chandler? Kick ass.

I work in Tempe and live up in Glendale.

We should hook for a show or something before PP4.

I'll be the big dufus announcing some of the bands on stage.

SeanZilla the PowerFreak

lady_space said:
Bryant!! Great to see you here. :) I just hope everyone else agrees after reading a few of your posts. ;)

Shaye

Well agree or not, everyone is entitled to my opinion. >:p~ No sticht, no fuss just pure opinionated Bryant. Actually I am joking.... what are you talking about ? Do you mean agrees to look for me at Prog Power ?

Bryant

Bryant said:
Well agree or not, everyone is entitled to my opinion. >:p~ No sticht, no fuss just pure opinionated Bryant. Actually I am joking.... what are you talking about ? Do you mean agrees to look for me at Prog Power ?

Bryant

Ah I had to go back and see what you were talking about. Was it my football plug ? Ha ha ha, I couldn't help it. I posted that on draft day, so I had temporary NFL fever. Of course by the time PPIV comes around, I'll have it again. >:p~

Bryant

my first post here, folks. i'm hoping to go to prog power, mainly to see nightwish. they're my second fav band, only behind dream theater. i never thought i could see them since they're from finland and all, but here is my chance of a lifetime. i'm incredibly excited about this event, and i hope i can make some friends and take away lots of good memories.

I will be going to progpower and it is my first year. I can't wait.. I would love to meet up with anybody that is willing to meet up with me give me the information or Email me or whatever and until then rock on and I hope to see all of you there!!!! I was also wondering about the pre-party.. I was hoping someone could give me a little info on it.. where and when and all that stuff.. im new to progpower but id love to go to the pre-party

LuCinda said:
Hey Bryant!
It's me, LuCinda, from the VandenPlas Forum...
As you know, I will also be attending PP4. I think you already know what I look like cause I posted my pic with Michael Pinella there. Unfortunately, I can't post it here cause it is too big.

Yeah I know exactly who you are dear. The VP forum si small. we're almost like family over there. I'll download your pix from the VP forum and reduce it and e-mail it back to you. ^__~

Bryant

Hey Bryant,
Thanks so much for the pic reduction. I have attached it to this e-mail so folks will recognize me at PP4. I will also send a of pic of my friend who will be attending with me as soon as I get it.
The attached pic was taken when I saw SX in VA in March. I can't wait to see them again in September! Although Michael Pinella might think, "Oh, no! Not her again!" *heehee*
OOps! Bryant, the pic still is too big... It says it is 32000. Thanks for trying.
Blessings,
LuCinda

Bryant said:

Bryant

well, I meant everyone agrees with me that it's great to see you here, after they get to know ya. :)

And since I, too, am always happy to mett more-or-less local folks who are into metal, I would suggest everyone in the ATL area hook up for the DT/QR/FW show if they hadn't cancelled it. :b I know I'll be at the Metal Gods show--Halford, Testament, and some other folks--at Earthlink in 2 weeks. If anyone wants to meet up before/during/after, drop me a line (blackdiamond@mindspring.com). Or if you can't stand me and wanna hook up with Mike (Wishmaster). He's going to be stuck with me at least part of the evening.

Shaye:tickled:

Hey Bryant,
I am gonna try to post the pic again to see what size attachments we can post. We all loved you before and now we love you even more after seeing how handsome you are in your pic!!!!!!!! *heehee*
Blessings,
LuCinda

OK, When I tried to attach the pic, it said it was 34213 bytes and the max allowed is 25000 bytes.

Speaking of groups from Finland...I would love to see Sonata Arctica. I am amazed at the talent of these guys at their young ages. The singer has a wonderful voice and it sends shivers down my spine when he changes from very low to very high notes (I'm not musically inclined so I don't know that correct verbage) in that song called "Last Drop Falls"
WOW!Blessings,
LuCinda

HI! Kellsco here. I also post at the VP board and several others. It would be awesome to meet up with all of you. This will be my first PP and it sounds like nonstop fun. And I stress the 'nonstop' part!!

I'm coming from New Mexico. Stoping along the way to meet up with at least one other in Texas. I plan on being there for the preparty Thursday night.

Looks forward :)

Hey Charlie,
Yes, I have heard the Eliptica Album and I love it. I haven't heard all of the new one yet that just came out.

Hey Bryant,
I'm gonna try attaching me and Michael Pinella from SX again. Keep your fingers crossed!

Blessings,
LuCinda

i am making my second Progpower this year....hoping to meet some of you there....just look for the guy with the frizzy bush of hair at one of the bars.... hahaha....we are gonna have a blast folks

LuCinda said:
Hey Bryant,
I am gonna try to post the pic again to see what size attachments we can post. We all loved you before and now we love you even more after seeing how handsome you are in your pic!!!!!!!! *heehee*
Blessings,
LuCinda

OK, When I tried to attach the pic, it said it was 34213 bytes and the max allowed is 25000 bytes.

I will link it from the VP meassage board......
post-6-26145-Lucinda___Mike_Pinella1.jpg