Lostprophets Singer Charged With Child Sex Offenses For Planning To Rape..

For some reason pedophile's seem to get off easy, while drug pushers don't.

It's fucked.

One thing that has made me rage this year is NY has made it worse to have a large metal or plastic box with a spring and follower inside than to be charged with sexual misconduct against a child. It doesn't surprise me though, the law had nothing to do with safety.

I don't think I could be around a kiddy diddler (who bragged) and not punch him in the fucking face. I have no idea how my brother tolerates it.

And now his EX, who reported him many times without the police doing anything, is saying that the bandmembers knew about it, but they didn't do anything about it because they didn't want to lose their income.

And now his EX, who reported him many times without the police doing anything, is saying that the bandmembers knew about it, but they didn't do anything about it because they didn't want to lose their income.

Sounds only logical. Spending so much time with the guy in a group, how would a band mate be as completely oblivious or absent as to miss out on the guy's deviance entirely, for years on end? And with the female fans hanging about?

Of course they knew.

This is all i have to say about it.
The-Judas-Cradle-copy.jpg