Lostprophets Singer Charged With Child Sex Offenses For Planning To Rape..

Now:
Lostprophets' Ian Watkins sentenced to 35 years over child sex offences
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-25412675

What the fuck!?
"It was also revealed that the frontman had made a phone call from prison after entering his guilty plea (November 26) in which he claimed he wanted to release a statement when he was sentenced saying: "It was megalolz, I don't know what everyone is getting so freaked out about."

The court also heard that in another phone call, he told a friend that "there was no medical evidence" and "nobody was harmed", adding: "I'm not a paedophile, I'm not. You know I plead[ed] guilty just to avoid a trial, not realising 'Hang on, that makes me look a bit guilty' but I would never harm anybody." Asked whether he still thought the case was "megalolz", meanwhile, he replied: "No, it's just lols now.""

Megalolz?
Here is the document from the judge/court: http://www.judiciary.gov.uk/Resources/JCO/Documents/Judgments/r-v-watkins-and-others.pdf
WARNING: It's sickening, don't read if you don't want to feel ill.

Jesus, this is sick.

Only 35 years? Take them all to the electric chair. Human beings like this don't deserve to ever see the light of day again. Simply disgusting.

The women only got something like 14 years. Bit of a fucking disparity there.

and eligible for parole after half of that... to think that they could be back on the street before age 30 doesnt seem right

i am really hoping watkins gets some jail justice and gets raped and beaten on a daily basis for that entire sentence

and eligible for parole after half of that... to think that they could be back on the street before age 30 doesnt seem right

i am really hoping watkins gets some jail justice and gets raped and beaten on a daily basis for that entire sentence

+1 to all of this.

Why haven't they released the names of the two girls? I'm assuming to protect the names of their children, but still - there could be other people out there willing to bring more charges against them on other offenses, whether related or not. Not to mention, once they're released from prison, no one knows of their crimes and their reason for imprisonment isn't listed. They can get out of prison, apply for a job at your local Walmart, get hired and no one would know. The next time you go into the store, you could be rung up by one of these sick fucks and no one would have any idea. NONE of them deserve to ever be functioning members of society, and while their list of charges weren't as great as Watkin's, I'd argue that the severity of them was just as harsh, as they were willing to subject their own children to their own, and another man's, abuse.

Here is the document from the judge/court

WARNING: It's sickening, don't read if you don't want to feel ill.

I've been having a migraine for 2 days and reading that has actually made it worse.

To think things like that (and worse) happen on a daily basis -without ever being reported or stopped- is truly a depressing thought.

The topic ain't funny at all, but I stumbled upon this and just had to post it:
1477508_667468493276025_676602162_n.jpg

Haha no clue where I got David from but I am not too ashamed about not getting his name right :devil:

And man that tattoo is kind of funny but if I was going to have somebody's face on my skin it would NOT be that creepy fuck hahaa

I hate people, God damn do I hate people.

I hope your prisons are shittier than ours. My brother is doing 8 for assault and the first 2 weeks I visited he stated the kid diddlers hang out in the public areas, FUCKING BRAG ABOUT THEIR CRIMES but pretty much can't be touched because if things get hairy there is a guard with a mini 14 above the unit ready to end your ass if you get to rowdy, no warning shots.

I would love to hear that prick got fist fucked with a shank.

Our prison system isn't anywher near as brutal as the American one AFAIK

But I don't doubt this guy is going to get fucked up.

From what I've read the guy is going to a prison specifically for pedos (even saw the name of it but can't recall), so I'm not sure he's gonna get what's coming to him other than lots of time to laugh about how boring it is in a cell.

I am horrified by the statement that the conviction is shorter when the
victims are under 13 than over. Why should we even look at the
difference ?

Have we lost all common sense that for a subject so sensitive we
need to resort to research and differentiate ?

And how are these "mothers" any different ?

I am appalled by the fact that the court took into account the fact that this monster had no previous convictions.... :confused:

A million question marks while all of this is far far beyond my grasp.