Lostprophets Singer Charged With Child Sex Offenses For Planning To Rape..

I knew all these core/emo/scene faggots were gay, finally one of them gets caught!

7 Days in to 2013 and we have a contender for most ridiculous comment of the year

On a serious note though, if the kid is questions was the child of one of the women involved, then that's even more disturbing.
I also think his sentence should be lengthened considerably if the rumours about him having HIV appear to be true. Raping an innocent one year old is beyond disgusting as it is, never mind when you're imparting a deadly virus to them in the full knowledge that you will.

7 Days in to 2013 and we have a contender for most ridiculous comment of the year

On a serious note though, if the kid is questions was the child of one of the women involved, then that's even more disturbing.
I also think his sentence should be lengthened considerably if the rumours about him having HIV appear to be true. Raping an innocent one year old is beyond disgusting as it is, never mind when you're imparting a deadly virus to them in the full knowledge that you will.

I was hoping it would be. :lol:

It was actually just sarcasm to sound like people who troll on YT videos and the like, for real though, this is the most disturbing thing I've read in a long time.

I'd like to know if people with fucked up sexual desires like this are born that way, or if it is something learned. I wonder if there is something that can be done to get rid of these terrible acts. I am sure there are many people out there who daydream of awful, sick, perverse shit like this all the time but are able to suppress it. I wonder what those folks are doing to suppress these desires. Damn the whole thing is fucked up. If I had a kid and a sick fuck like this guy played with it, I would end up in jail for the pain I would cause him. The whole thing is awful.

I'd like to know if people with fucked up sexual desires like this are born that way, or if it is something learned.

I worked with a guy who was mentally delayed who was into young boys. I'm pretty sure he had no idea why he was the way he was. I'm not making an excuse here as I was totally repulsed by it, just throwing out a personal experience.

I wonder if there is something that can be done to get rid of these terrible acts. I am sure there are many people out there who daydream of awful, sick, perverse shit like this all the time but are able to suppress it.

I really think the only way is castration... and even then I'm not totally sure. I'm not into mutilating people though. I really don't have a solid solution or suggestion.

I wonder what those folks are doing to suppress these desires. Damn the whole thing is fucked up. If I had a kid and a sick fuck like this guy played with it, I would end up in jail for the pain I would cause him. The whole thing is awful.

My guess is they keep it in their minds or do sick shit and get away with it. Who know, it's fucking disgusting. I hope this guy gets the shit kicked out of him in prison constantly. Fucking sick motherfucker.

It's so dark.

His stepfather said:
Watkins' stepfather, church minister John Davies, told the Daily Mail: "Ian was loved, cherished, encouraged and nurtured. We did our best. He was a normal happy young lad who grew up in the Valleys in a loving family which had no more problems than anybody else has."

He added: "I don't know how this will turn out. I don't know whether he will be remembered for years to come as somebody infamous and evil — like a sort of Jimmy Savile character. I hope not.

"I hope something will happen to change that perception of people. Time will tell. We're going to do our best to support him and hope for the best, that's all we can do."

Speaking about his family's horror at the charges read out in court in Cardiff yesterday, Davies said: "It was devastating. We thought, 'there must be some mistake here. There must be some reason for this. There's no way that this is true... We just left the magistrates' court in a state of absolute despair and shock."

Meanwhile, former call girl Joanne Majic — who says she has had an on-off relationship with Watkins from 2006 — claims she went straight to the authorities when he confided in her about his desire to have sex with children. She tells the Daily Mirror newspaper: "Everything changed for us when he confided in me that he wanted to abuse children in 2008. I went straight to South Wales Police then and made a complaint but they ignored me and said I needed evidence. I warned them this man was a danger to young kids but I think they thought I was just a troublemaker.

"I couldn't believe how indifferent the police were, it was like they were taking his side and dismissing me as some stalker. I told Ian I had gone to the police and we argued but he was so cocky, he did not think the police would touch him and he was right."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/lo...ust-be-some-mistake-here/#hFHcoh8PAZCzVb0d.99

Ian-Watkins-Looking-Good.jpg

Now:
Lostprophets' Ian Watkins sentenced to 35 years over child sex offences
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-25412675

What the fuck!?
"It was also revealed that the frontman had made a phone call from prison after entering his guilty plea (November 26) in which he claimed he wanted to release a statement when he was sentenced saying: "It was megalolz, I don't know what everyone is getting so freaked out about."

The court also heard that in another phone call, he told a friend that "there was no medical evidence" and "nobody was harmed", adding: "I'm not a paedophile, I'm not. You know I plead[ed] guilty just to avoid a trial, not realising 'Hang on, that makes me look a bit guilty' but I would never harm anybody." Asked whether he still thought the case was "megalolz", meanwhile, he replied: "No, it's just lols now.""

Megalolz?
Here is the document from the judge/court: http://www.judiciary.gov.uk/Resources/JCO/Documents/Judgments/r-v-watkins-and-others.pdf
WARNING: It's sickening, don't read if you don't want to feel ill.