Mago de Oz for a future pp! What do you think?

I dislike severely Mago de Oz, they had play here three times and everytime I have skipped them. With all due respect to their fans to me they're a fourth rate Skyclad, there are far better bands out of Spain.

Now if we bring Skyclad for PP that will be AWSOME! I know Tyr plays next year that will be worthy enough too, I won't mind to see Tuatha de Danann, Falconer and/or Alestorm in the future.

I dislike severely Mago de Oz, they had play here three times and everytime I have skipped them. With all due respect to their fans to me they're a fourth rate Skyclad, there are far better bands out of Spain.

Now if we bring Skyclad for PP that will be AWSOME! I know Tyr plays next year that will be worthy enough too, I won't mind to see Tuatha de Danann, Falconer and/or Alestorm in the future.

Skyclad is also on my list of bands to sponsor.

Mago de Oz @ PP = guaranteed sell-out. Hell, them appearing at PP might block PP regulars from getting tickets. Mago nearly sold out Terminal 5 in NYC in May of 2008, which is about 3,000 people i would say.

As for their guarantee, think about this: When I saw Mago in NYC in May 2008, there were about 3,000 people there. Show was $65 per ticket. 10 Piece band. High Guarantee?:heh:

Either way, I'm a big Mago de Oz fan and would love to see them again & would love to see them at PP!:kickass:

Don't like Mago, but like Alestorm? Interesting.

Within this style I'd enjoy Cruahan, or with some more deathy vocals Waylander.