Metal

RAP
The protagonist shows up with a massive amount of backup on his unicorn fitted with hydrolics and chrome plated horn with Pimp My Uni tattooed on the side. Then they all get burninated. Then a small select group of retarded minstrels will take samples from past rap metal knights and fail as well by being run through in a mighty joust from a rival castle in the west. You know cause red knights and blue knights dont mix well on opposing peasant lands.

Sorry there are so many things you could stick in here

Pyrus said:
Hahhahhahah, winnar. Except (and you all knew I was gonna say something about the thrash metal one) it should be–

THRASH METAL: The protagonist guns down the dragon in a hail of automatic weapons fire, fucks the princess, and sneaks out after she falls asleep so his girlfriend won't find out and kick him out of the house.

All while wearing his bullet belt. :headbang: And being fucked up on speedballs.

Pyrus said:
Hahhahhahah, winnar. Except (and you all knew I was gonna say something about the thrash metal one) it should be–

THRASH METAL: The protagonist guns down the dragon in a hail of automatic weapons fire, fucks the princess, and sneaks out after she falls asleep so his girlfriend won't find out and kick him out of the house.
Haha, 10/10

Dead_Lioness said:
POWER METAL
The protagonist arrives riding a white unicorn, escapes from the dragon,
saves the princess and they make love in an enchanted forest.
:dopey:

Dead_Lioness said:
FOLK METAL
The protagonist arrives with some friends playing accordions, violins,
flutes and many more weird instruments, the dragon falls asleep (from all
the dancing) protagonist leaves without the princess.
:tickled: :tickled:

have a piece of Bregovska pita, Kay :D

SLUDGE METAL

the hero blows bongrips in the dragon's face and then plays some slow groovy riffage to lull it to sleep. once its passed out he chokes it to death with his dreadlocks.

neal said:
SLUDGE METAL

the hero blows bongrips in the dragon's face and then plays some slow groovy riffage to lull it to sleep. once its passed out he chokes it to death with his dreadlocks.

I havent listened to enough sludge to get this one. :confused: Nor do I know anybody who listens to sludge.
Name a band so I can be introduced to it.

neal said:
brainoil
bongzilla is stoner sludge
acid bath has sludgy parts
eyehategod
prison shank (my new band tee hee)

Oh okay Thats Sludge , I always called it louisianna swamp rock. Hey thats just what I heard it being called.
Sludge metal makes much more sense. The joke is funny now and Im humored immensely.
Eyehategod has a couple songs i like actually.