Most expected this already.....

Agreed. The only time I do like the pay more to get in early sort of deals is at HOB for pass the line, which is only like an additional 15 or so. Plus, anyone can choose to do this. I'm with you though. I'm also the type that likes to get there damn early to get to the rail and shit like this pisses me off.

At HOB in Orland, I'm assuming everywhere, if you eat there you get pass the line included day of the show.

Especially at Jaxx. Too bad I'll be down at PP USA when Kamelot will be playing at Jaxx this time around :(

I'll be missin' 'em at Jaxx for the same reason... But look at it this way... We'll get to see Kamelot on a HELL of alot bigger stage which is something I've really wanted to see... The other bummer - no running into the Kam guys walkin' around PP...

I'll be missin' 'em at Jaxx for the same reason... But look at it this way... We'll get to see Kamelot on a HELL of alot bigger stage which is something I've really wanted to see... The other bummer - no running into the Kam guys walkin' around PP...

Hey, you never know who might be wandering around. So if I see Khan at any point, I'll gladly jump on him and hold him down til you get there to say hello. :lol:

~C

As far as the VIP, I like it. There are about a dozen bands or so I'd pay it for. If it's one of your all-time faves, why not pay for the guarantee to meet 'em. For the most part, I take my chances and try to catch bands outside the venue, but I've done the VIP with Megadeth a few years back and I'd do it again for the right band...say, Iron Maiden, etc.