Sept US Tour for Within Temptation

Jibrille

Mar 1, 2005
Albany NY
Actually surprised I haven't seen a thread about this here as it was posted at blabbermouth a month ago. Checked my e-mail to see the recent Nuclear Blast newsblast with it.

http://www.whathaveyoudonenow.com/

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=76880

Dutch female-fronted symphonic metallers WITHIN TEMPTATION will embark on a North American headlining tour in September. The 13-stop tour will take the band from the Northeast to the Southwest in support of their July 24 Roadrunner release, "The Heart of Everything". The dates are as follows:

Sep. 05 - Paradise Rock Club - Boston, MA
Sep. 07 - Irving Plaza - New York, NY
Sep. 08 - Recher Theatre - Towson, MD
Sep. 09 - Theater of the Living Arts - Philadelphia, PA
Sep. 11 - Mod Club Theatre - Toronto, ONT
Sep. 12 - House of Blues - Cleveland, OH
Sep. 14 - St. Andrew's Hall - Detroit, MI
Sep. 15 - House of Blues - Chicago, IL
Sep. 16 - Station 4 - Saint Paul, MN
Sep. 18 - Cervantes - Denver, CO
Sep. 21 - Slim's - San Francisco, CA
Sep. 22 - Avalon - Hollywood, CA
Sep. 23 - Marquee Theatre - Tempe, AZ

I want to make Irving Plaza since it's a Friday. Boston & Philly being on weekdays are out of the question.

Sep. 08 - Recher Theatre - Towson, MD

I'll be there! I've been waiting for this headlining tour since they came around on the "Hottest Chicks in Metal" tour earlier this year. :headbang:

Does anyone know if there are set supporting acts on this tour? I hope the label didn't just pick some random crap that won't fit with Within Temptation's style. I hate it when labels do that.

I'll be there! I've been waiting for this headlining tour since they came around on the "Hottest Chicks in Metal" tour earlier this year. :headbang:

Does anyone know if there are set supporting acts on this tour? I hope the label didn't just pick some random crap that won't fit with Within Temptation's style. I hate it when labels do that.

I looked and didn't see anything. I wouldn't mind Stolen Babies being able to open again if they get a longer set. I have a feeling it may end up just being locals at each show if they haven't announced a band yet. It is only 3 weeks away.

Bleh. I hoped that they'd be back at Jaxx, since I missed them last time around. I don't think I'm willing to go up to Baltimore to see them.

Jason

I'll be at the Denver show. Just another month away. Too bad I have to fly 1000 miles to make it, but I guess it beats the 2300 miles I came to see them last time. Heh, then just two shorts weeks later I'll be flying another 1000 miles in the opposite direction to see Vanden Plas. :kickass: