my christmas- bonus this year =)

Iris

Multis Periculis Supersum
Aug 31, 2001
α Piscium
Wow, every year we get a christmas present from our boss, actually..that's something every boss does... (don't know about the rest of the world, but here in Holland it's a common thing)
some reward you with money but most of the time it's food, sometimes crappy stuff, sometimes usefull things but mostly related to food ;)
BUt..guess my boss thought it was time for something else...
we all got a dvd-player!!!
From manager, to store-crew, everybody got the same present!
Ok, i already had one but nevertheless, i thought it was a cool thing to get.
Man, two more days of work, just two more days of listening to those annoying stories, those poor people who don't have a present for their daughter because Robbie Gaylliams and Shittney Spears are sold out... DAMNIT! People are buying everything i have in stock and the last day, that fucking LAST day they start to complain and trying to make me feel like it's MY FAULT i don't have it in stock and that I'M the one to blame their daughter will be in tears because santa didn't gave her the cd she wanted... WHO CAAAAAAARES!!!! :mad:
I HATE this time, people are so agitated (uhm, did I actually said that?) :err:
hihi, well anyway.. I'm going to think about what i am going to cook for dinner at christmas..i have a lot of ideas but i just can't seem to make up my mind.. My mom will come over and i know, simplicity will do the trick. Hmm, think it's a good time for using the fondue-set i got a few years ago....... :D

xxx Iris xxx
Shit, my hands still burn. They are red and itching..(i had to remove Scrabble out of my christmas-tree) heh..the silly cat climbed in and he didn't knew the way out..
I'm glad he didn't broke any balls, my tree is all purple this year, i really like it. ( and maybe people will think, that is SO christian, why bother for a tree? Well, i kinda like the idea of putting the lights on and turn a smile on peoples face when they look at my tree. I always put special messages in it for my best friends who will come over and watch the fireworks at new year. We live on the 15th floor so we have a wonderful view.
Second of all, i don't have those relics underneath my tree, like the infant jesus and all the wise and nuts that have to go with 'm ;) I think my cats would eat 'm anyway..) :D
I just like the idea of the tree and that's all..
HA! my mom even hung 'm upside down this year! She just thought it was time for a different view and she grabbed some tools and hang 'm on the ceiling :eek: well...i have to give 'r that, she succeeded...and i must say, it looks pretty cool! Everybody that passes near her house is looking in, they just can't believe what they see..haha! it's fun!
Fuck, those needles mean no good, it burns!!! Maybe i'm allergic, dunno..

I hear that my bonus is going to be 1 free week of pay! woo!
.. and its going straight to my "buy a decent guitar amp" fund :lol:

well Azal, atleast you got something...it's like Tee said...
Some don't get anything, but 15.000$ is sick!!!
Hehe, talking about that red tomcat of mine, Scrabble..he still had needles in his fur, i just took another one out! aaaww, he even had a needle in his nose and he kept sneezing, silly red! :loco:

xxx Iris xxx

Do you celebrate hanuka at the same time as christmas?
I'm sorry for asking,
but i don't know much about the jewish rites :s

xxx Iris xxx

oh ok..thnx for the info.
Damn, that's not cool Neal..what kinda company do you work for?

xxx Iris xxx

I come up short on pretty much everything this X-mas.My parental advisors are bitching about how they can't afford to sepnd much this X-mas.So,it's too much trouble to let me have more than 1 cd,yet they can afford to buy my brother an $115 skateboard and a video game:err: But,with the 12 days I have off from school,there are maybe 4-5 days in which I can have ppl over for a band practice...oh yeah.All of the shopping,watching siblings,church,holiday,relatives houses and community service gets in the way,I suppose.Oh well,at least we've been able to have 1 practice,during which we actually got some music written.And Amos and I have both been writing like mad,trying to compose songs,so something's coming out of all of this.