Names with Faces thread (Post your pic)

mesmall6gz.jpg
mepp3qs.jpg

eh, I can't find any of my pictures from PPV. Then again, I think they're all from the Fairfield afterparty, so maybe it's a good thing :loco:

~Tammy~

guardian26 said:
Hey whoever posted that collage of us all in Vinyl, NICE job. That was cool to see!

I guess the picture I posted of my husband and myself wasn't up. Too bad, but perhaps I joined the thread too late.

Mine either, but I figured it was because neither me nor Beth were actually facing the camera... heh.

OMG, you are the one with the son..... I met you briefly at the Granada.... you are so tiny!!!!!!

thedelicateflower said:
...lek's son is 14 and is totally into stratovarius, iced earth, savatage, etc...(much to the chagrin of his mom)...
...and has the hair to prove it!
...as you can see, he is a little shy...... ;)

travlonghair4yessy.jpg

guardian26 said:
Hey whoever posted that collage of us all in Vinyl, NICE job. That was cool to see!
You're welcome. It was a rush job actually and I didn't have time to print it out on anything decent. Had to take a disk over to Kinko's in Atlanta and print it out. Glad you enjoyed it though. Thought it might be cool to refresh the names with the faces.

Sorry to anyone who didn't make it. I tried but may have missed a few.
:headbang:

I think Megawozniak looked like a combination of the pictures on the top left and top right of his photo collage.

dargormudshark said:
another one

Picture017.jpg

I remember that day. For a laugh, here's the story: Dargor, at the age of 3 and 4, was a Terminator fanatic. Everytime he got out of the bath, he pretended that he was the terminator arriving from the future. Believe me, a naked 3-year-old Darg walking around the house with an Arnold like scowl, like he's the Terminator, is pretty damn funny!

Schizoid Man said:
I remember that day. For a laugh, here's the story: Dargor, at the age of 3 and 4, was a Terminator fanatic. Everytime he got out of the bath, he pretended that he was the terminator arriving from the future. Believe me, a naked 3-year-old Darg walking around the house with an Arnold like scowl, like he's the Terminator, is pretty damn funny!

:lol: