new 2010

New Mindgames.
Re-release of Citizen Cain cds.

(Now if only my favorite band (Clepsydra) would regroup & release a new album! Ah.......
(I can dream can't I?);)

Complicated story...about 6 weeks ago we were going to migrate over to the new website but we found a bunch of problems that need to be corrected. Our web kat is involved in another project at the moment so as soon as he can free up his time we'll have it sorted out. One morning you will wake up to find a new site at your beckoning.

Looks like Esoteric Records is starting the new year on a good note with PFM remasters (English language versions) of their first 3 releases, and then the Jackson Heights remasters as well.

Any news Ken on what you plan to release in 2010?

Chris:

Our immediate plans for release are the debut from the British band Haken ("Aquarius"), a new Canvas Solaris, and the North American release of Delain's debut "Lucidity" with bonus tracks. Oh yeah - new Wuthering Heights as well. Some other stuff percolating that I can't discuss yet.

Ken

Regarding the new website - its not going to be radically different for the customer - a few extra bells and whistles. The back end of the site is much improved and will allow us to have more control over inventory. Ultimately it should allow us to track out of stock titles better and get them back in house quicker.

Our first step is to migrate over to the new site and get comfortable with it. At some point in 2010 I'm going to tear the site apart and completely change the look and feel. The current design is getting to be a bit long in the tooth. But that is much further down the road. Baby steps first.

Hey Ken

Any chance of restocking some of the Devin Townsend titles?

Also, any chance you can get a hold of Gavin Harrison's and 05Ric's "Circles"?

If I could get Inside Out back catalog back in stock I gladly would. Its been hurting our business. Don't know the Gaving Harrison disc.