New Bands Announced For Chi-Town Powerfest

they will draw in the meat head crowd. I dont follow anything they do but thier name is out there and they do sell albums. I would be shocked if that night doesnt sell out. I am farthest from being a fan but I know a few people who are fans. It should be interesting to see how it goes.

Watch out for those moshkids lol.....I also do not like either of the bands announced, but the the whole mosh talk needs to stop...Its apart of the music scene and always will be, so quite bitching. :kickass:

Bullshit, today's MosKlidz have no code of conduct like the ORIGINAL moshers. One day, you'll understand...

If anything this fest will be successful because the mainstream is what sells tickets. And this appears to be the direction this fest is taking. Hence "Ozzfest Jr." ;)

@Metalmillita2000: :lol: I take it there's still quite the double standard going on over there in regards to the rules then, eh? :D

Look forward to seeing you at Paganfest again this year. :headbang:

I really wish that you were still able to post on the CPF forum. It would be very interesting...... :lol:

I wish so too. If you notice...since Jason and I got banned...that forum has little traffic. Even now there is little discussion about the fest itself. Just lots of disappointed people and your sheep who just say they like these bands to be a part of things. I wish everyone well on that. Me, I am super excited about Pagan Fest. We will definetly meet up.

If anything this fest will be successful because the mainstream is what sells tickets. And this appears to be the direction this fest is taking. Hence "Ozzfest Jr." ;)

@Metalmillita2000: :lol: I take it there's still quite the double standard going on over there in regards to the rules then, eh? :D
They have sold their souls to the Devil-Driver ;)

Britt

No it hasnt, I guarantee you what he was referring to was the punch the floor and jump kicking fuckers. That is the shit that needs to stop. It is the worst trend to ever go through metal and it is fucking stupid.

Yeah. But its also the bands that attract people who show up to shows because of a moshpit, and not because of the music. Whatever makes them happy, fine. I don't care. But I tend to not like bands where these people show up. Why? Because the music tends to be inane. In my experience, DevilDriver is one of those bands.

But yes, fuckheads who think that a concert is their chance to show off their best Darth Maul impression need to die too.

Yeah. But its also the bands that attract people who show up to shows because of a moshpit, and not because of the music. Whatever makes them happy, fine. I don't care. But I tend to not like bands where these people show up. Why? Because the music tends to be inane. In my experience, DevilDriver is one of those bands.

But yes, fuckheads who think that a concert is their chance to show off their best Darth Maul impression need to die too.

Yeah and it sucks that doing this is like the main trend in Metal these days. I dont mind if the bands all tour together but its when a band that isnt into that kinda crap tours with them its just bad news bears.

For example there were people doing that crap to Cynic and Meshuggah because The Faceless opened. I was in just utter disbelief that these kids were doing this. Might as well do it fucking Nightwish.