PAIN OF SALVATION to tour North America with KINGCROW and IMMINENT SONIC DESTRUCTION

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
Intromental Worldwide is very proud to announce that Sweden's PAIN OF SALVATION will be making their long awaited return to North American soil for the first time in 9 years, for their very first headlining tour of the continent.

PAIN OF SALVATION will be touring in support of their upcoming album, to be released this Spring through InsideOut Music. The tour kicks off in West Springfield, VA and will consist of approximately 15 dates, with the highlight being their headlining performance at the renowned Rites of Spring festival in Gettysburg, PA.

Supporting the iconic Swedish band will be Intromental's very own Italian progressive outfit KINGCROW. After a triumphant display at 2012’s annual ProgPower USA festival, KINGCROW will return to the continent in support of In Crescendo, soon to be released through Sensory Records. Opening the shows will be Detroit's talented progmetal newcomers IMMINENT SONIC DESTRUCTION.

Stay tuned for additional tour dates to be announced in the next few days.

posnaweb.jpg

Congrats,
While not really my cup of tea, I know this is a really cool tour for the prog metal fans.

"Trace of Blood" off Remedy Lane is an amazing tune!

aaaand just ordered tickets for the whole Rosfest weekend. Still looking at possibly hitting up another date on this tour. I have enough vacation time at work built up where the Montreal show isn't out of the question... :)

Really glad i came to school in Chicago!
REggie's is walking distance from my dorm.

Went on the "Reggie's" site to see if there was any tickets on sale yet for the chicago date. it list some other bands :(

any word on when theyll go on sale?

Man. Something a little closer would be nice, but I'm still considering the 6 hour trek to Chicago. What a lineup.

*edit* If I do make the trek, how is the area around Reggies? Where would be a good/semi inexpensive place to get a hotel room for 1 night nearby (or should I look further away...etc).