PAIN OF SALVATION to tour North America with KINGCROW and IMMINENT SONIC DESTRUCTION

Man. Something a little closer would be nice, but I'm still considering the 6 hour trek to Chicago. What a lineup.

*edit* If I do make the trek, how is the area around Reggies? Where would be a good/semi inexpensive place to get a hotel room for 1 night nearby (or should I look further away...etc).

Reggie's is walking distance from downton chicago. Only two stops on the redline subway system. id recommend getting a hotel in downtown though(there is plenty to choose from). Its a little sketchy south of reggies.

Oh man, I hope the "additional dates" includes a swing through the Carolinas.....

^

Either that or I have to look at a map for once and see which is closest to me. I absolutely love the last two Pain of Salvation albums. Kingcrow would just be a bonus. So many good shows this year and its only February.

Thanks for the nice words everyone. I've been working on this for 5 months and it's nice to let the cat out of the bag.

Please share this with your friends, on facebook, twitter, everywhere. Also, when you see me running around like a madman at the shows (I'll likely be on the whole tour), make sure to stop and say hi... And buy me drinks. :lol:

Hey Milton - any ballpark idea on the ticket price? Just trying to work out the details. I may be able to stay with some relatives in maryland... I'm also trying to go see Chick Corea & Bela Fleck this year in nashville as well

Hey Milton - any ballpark idea on the ticket price? Just trying to work out the details. I may be able to stay with some relatives in maryland... I'm also trying to go see Chick Corea & Bela Fleck this year in nashville as well

The majority of the shows will be something around $25/30 for regular tickets, and $50 for VIP.

While I'm not a POS fan, those prices are well worth it for Kingcrow and ISD alone. Chicago here I come!!! How soon do tickets go onsale?

This show's a no-brainer for me. I've been dying to see Pain Of Salvation again for almost eight and a half years now. You can count on a pretty decent turnout for the Chicago show, Milton. I have friends that puss out on just about every concert I try to get them to attend, but this one will actually get them off of their asses.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al