Power Metal is Cheesy? It's not the only one...

Not sure if anyone else noticed, but the funniest part to me, was the guitarist playing the solo with a cast on his picking hand. It didn't even look like he was holding a pick, just moving his hand back and forth.

:)

Not sure if anyone else noticed, but the funniest part to me, was the guitarist playing the solo with a cast on his picking hand. It didn't even look like he was holding a pick, just moving his hand back and forth.

:)

Lmao! Yeah I saw that too. Ahhh the wonders of music videos. :rolleyes:

I like what I have heard of Amon Amarth.
Just saying though, I don't know how any fan of AA can call anything else cheesy though.

It's just music, and it's all fun. That's all that matters!

I like what I have heard of Amon Amarth.
Just saying though, I don't know how any fan of AA can call anything else cheesy though.

It's just music, and it's all fun. That's all that matters!

I dont see where chessy and Amon Amarth fall together? They are not singing about fantasy or faries and stuff. They dont wear costumes and play pretty much standard heavy death viking metal. maybe we are not listening to the same band.

I dont see where chessy and Amon Amarth fall together? They are not singing about fantasy or faries and stuff. They dont wear costumes and play pretty much standard heavy death viking metal. maybe we are not listening to the same band.

Holy crap. I think Bob may have just taken the words out of my mouth. There must be a full moon this evening.