PP USA VIII: Final Band confirmed

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
After Forever takes the last spot.

The website will be updated within an hour. The automated Gold Badge list is currently down so I have no way of notifying them. Please spread the word.

Thanks!

Glenn

Nice Glenn!!! Paula is going to freak!!! :headbang: It will be great to see Floor sing live!!Maybe Arjen can make a guest appearence :p

This is going to be a great fest!!!!

Bear

OH MY GOD!
OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!

I LOVE YOU GLENN. I FUCKING LOVE YOU.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am the HAPPIEST person on Earth right now. Not even Angra would get me this happy for I've seen Angra countless times. This is seriously one of the greatest/coolest announcements Glenn has ever made in the history of ProgPower... FUCK YEAH!!

Cool .. I really liked their Invisble Circles disc, but they kind of lost me on Reimagine. I'll revisit that one. Still, I'm happy that a real viable first timer was chosen to fill out the Prog Power bill. I take this is also a North American debut, but I'm not positive.

Britt

alright, all you who were present in the chat room the night I told you my theory - tell me I was right. :Smug: LOL

great choice Glenn! And exactly what I guessed! :headbang: even though I do not yet own a single one of their releases. But after EPICA's show last year (and Therion the year before!), I knew a female-fronted band was going to have to headline this festival this year.

~Hoyt.

ahhahahahhhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
HOLY FUCKING JESUS CHRIST
THANK YOU GLEEEEEEEENNNNNN! Thank you SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
:worship::worship::worship:

and thanks for the people who thought about me
yes Zod, my head almost exploded
ok, thats it, i cant type right now :D :D :D :D :D

I'm not familiar with the band's material. Is it a lot like Epica?

Well, Mark Jansen from Epica was one of the After Forever founders, and he left them right after the recording of the second album "Decipher". So the first two After Forever albums and Epica's material are somewhat similar. The latest After Forever stuff is a bit different though.

YES!

And yeah, the earlier stuff is a lot like Epica. They've moved away from that greatly. Invisible Circles could have been a great album except for some major flaws that make listening to it very hard (mostly too much spoken word story stuff smack in the middle of a really good song). They rebounded with Reimagine and I can't wait for the next album.