PP USA VIII: Final Band confirmed

I do not know much about this band besides it is a female fronted band. I will try to get a hold of their cds before passing judgment. I am disappointed it is not one of my 3 picks, but the lineup is still strong.

Oh my frickin' God. :OMG: Connie called me at lunch and I couldn't stop saying WOOWWWWW.

It's gonna be a great festival! This was the ultimate. AF is gonna gain a lot of new fans, and deservedly so.

I haven't ever really given these guys (and girl) a listen, but the reactions this thread is getting must mean they are great :kickass:

Could someone give me a little push as to which album I should start with?

I haven't ever really given these guys (and girl) a listen, but the reactions this thread is getting must mean they are great :kickass:

Could someone give me a little push as to which album I should start with?
Invisible Circles is my favorite. There is a recommendations thread already started .. you might give it a browse.

Britt

I'm a bit behind in checking these guys out, even though they are highly reccomended here.......as a huge Nightwish fan, I think I'm in for a treat.....

and Flavio.........GO BOLTS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, female fronted bands are my thing so I'm glad this happened. I knew in the back of my mind it would end up being AF but I was also sorta fixated on Kamelot as well. This will be my second attendance and it's gonna be great.

Now if we could only learn who will be opening up the showcase....sun-caged

Good Choice!!! I thought they were more of a 3rd spot but still excited that they are playing. I am more familar with Epica but love what I have heard from After Forever.

SWEET! Thanks Glenn! Floor is one of my my favorite vocalists! From what I heard about trying to get them in the past, I didn't know if it was gonna happen.

I woo hoo'd out loud in the office!

I told yippee that I hoped Mark would speak with Floor and tell her how freaking awesome this fest is and maybe they'd be more receptive this year than they've been in the past. Don't know if that happenned or not, but COOL !!!!!