PPUSA Day 1 Headliner Announcement! (update 11/16)

Welcome back to the "Biggest Stage Whore in the History of ProgPower"...Michael Eriksen! I am quoting (or paraphrasing) Glenn and say that with nothing but love and respect for him and the band. Milton and Nathan are really raising the bar!!! Great pick!

saaib.jpg

Not big on Circus Maximus. Never have. That said, considering how popular they've been at the fest, I really thought the next time they played, they'd be the headliner.

I was impressed by their performance at PPUSA in 2013, so I would definitely consider checking them out again on this run. I'll have to listen to the CDs a few more times before making my final decision :)

Now, I'm hoping for Threshold, Primal Fear, or even UDO to be the final band for Wednesday. UDO would be awesome because this would be the last time he's doing Accept material, so I'd love the chance to see that. Either that, or have Accept return, as the new guy is awesome--and I would LOVE to see Teutonic Terror live, as that is one of the catchiest songs of this decade.