Pre-Party Tix

Beholder

Apr 16, 2002
Houston
www.krucibleband.com
As you guys are aware of, Pre-party tickets will go on sale Saturday morning at 10:00 am. We will be using TicketAlternative once again. The exact link is not be set up until Friday, but in the meantime, the web address is www.ticketalternative.com

As soon as recive the exact link, I will post it here.

Thanks guys, Shane

I just have a question....when I do a search on Ticket Alternative they still show the date of the event as 9/8/2006 I am hoping that will be corrected before they go on sale this Saturday? I can see it now..we all buy the tickets and they don't get honored at the door at the Loft because they were for the weekend before ;)

Coldie

I'm going to be out of town and I have the phone number for Ticketalternative. I'm going to call them Saturday and get my tickets.

What's the official name for the show and whats the name of the upstairs venue again?

Ed

shreddy said:
I'm going to be out of town and I have the phone number for Ticketalternative. I'm going to call them Saturday and get my tickets.

What's the official name for the show and whats the name of the upstairs venue again?

Ed

I believe it's the Prog Power Pre-Party, and the venue, I believe is The Loft...
I'll be doing the phone thing too, I hope.....

J-Dubya

Dave and I will be doing the phone-thing from the Best Western Saturday morning. You want in on the phone call, find us!