Pre-Party Tix

I actually received mine in the mail today. Very fast turn around from the order. Plus they put the ticket in a magnet that I can put on the fridge to remind me about it (Not that I'll forget). It's little stuff like that that makes people happy.

I wish Ticketmaster would be sued.

Pellaz said:
Wonder how close it is to selling out?

We are VERY close. my contact is out of town until tomorrow, so I should know then. As of 6:00 pm Saturday afternoon, 422 had been sold.... So needless to say, thank you all very much!!!!

Also, I will make another post on this, but the age limit for the show last year was 18 and up. I do not see things changing for this year. i will work to make it an all ages show, but it is doubtful...:(

Shane

Pyramaze51 said:
I got a call from Ticket Alternative this morning, just as i thought, and even though it didn't show up on my account i had two sets of tickets ordered. To say the least i was surprised that the ticket company called to verify if that indeed was what i wanted. My hat is off to these guys, i know ticketmaster wouldn't do that. Well, we got it straightened out. He also commended all the ticket buyers for the Pre Party on the way theay handled the down site, the busy phone lines and such. He said that not one single person to his knowledge buying tickets for the pre-party complained or acted like ass-holes, he said that is a tribute to the quality of people that this event attracts. So hats off to all of you guys and gals on the way you handled yourself, and by the way there are only a couple of dozen tickets left, so if you haven't gotten them my advise GET THEM TODAY!!!!!!!

John

The people at Ticket Alternative seem to know a thing or two about costumer service.

Beholder said:
We are VERY close. my contact is out of town until tomorrow, so I should know then. As of 6:00 pm Saturday afternoon, 422 had been sold.... So needless to say, thank you all very much!!!!

Also, I will make another post on this, but the age limit for the show last year was 18 and up. I do not see things changing for this year. i will work to make it an all ages show, but it is doubtful...:(

Shane
Very cool! Congrats Shane!

Just got 4 last night! I hated waiting but had to wait for money. Whew!

kellsco said:
Aren't you just the smart one... Oh wait, not really......you must have forgotten tickets in the past...:p
flipa.gif

No, but it is along way back to Tampa to get them if they were left behind. Just one less thing to worry about forgetting.

Just ordered 3 tickets. 71 bucks for 3 is an awesome deal for some killer bands.
Thursday thru Saturday is all set for me. A lot of shows inbetween now and PPVII cant wait though..