Pre-Party Tix

Coldfire Mouse said:
Damn I want a DRINK!

Now I want one too *grabs a beer from the fridge*. I hate doing the damn taxes! I just hope I get a refund so I can finance my Prog Power weekend.

Palabra de Dios said:
I did the tickets by mail for $0.00...anyone know how long it will take to get the tickets? (hopefully not exactly 24 hours before the show)
The guy who took my order said they would ship within the week. I guess that it should be 3-4 weeks.

Dang. After reading all this, I am sure glad I slept in (I had the alarm set, but screw that). I just got up 30 minutes ago, logged in, bought my tix with no problems, and am done!

Thanks to all of you for going through the grief for me.

I finally get to see Theocracy!!!!:kickass:

SeaStorm said:
Dang. After reading all this, I am sure glad I slept in (I had the alarm set, but screw that). I just got up 30 minutes ago, logged in, bought my tix with no problems, and am done!

Thanks to all of you for going through the grief for me.

I finally get to see Theocracy!!!!:kickass:

Agreed... buying tickets sure as hell isn't getting me up at 10:00 AM on a Saturday, when I hadn't even gotten to sleep until 4:30. I got up around noon, fucked around for a while, then got online around 1:30, and got my tickets with no problems at all. Sure, these tickets will sell out, but they're not going to sell out in 90 minutes. People will still be buying them over the next few days. I'm perfectly happy to let everyone else work through all the technical problems, then just coast in after everything's been straightened out. :heh:

Sumeet said:
Agreed... buying tickets sure as hell isn't getting me up at 10:00 AM on a Saturday, when I hadn't even gotten to sleep until 4:30. I got up around noon, fucked around for a while, then got online around 1:30, and got my tickets with no problems at all. Sure, these tickets will sell out, but they're not going to sell out in 90 minutes. People will still be buying them over the next few days. I'm perfectly happy to let everyone else work through all the technical problems, then just coast in after everything's been straightened out. :heh:

Same

Jurakan said:
The guy who took my order said they would ship within the week. I guess that it should be 3-4 weeks.

I ordered tickets for the Thursday/mewithoutYou show from Ticket Alternative and received them within a week.

I got 2...

Got through instantly on the Web. Not sure if I'll even be able to go, nor if the other person will be able to go. So... if you can't get them before they sell out, let me know, and I'll nab your contact info, and will let you know what I end up doing.

Wow, some of you guys have some serious issues. Confirmation numbers, hours dialing phones, bar codes, issues with websites, etc... Chill out, buy a ticket and go to the show. Man, i wish i had the time in my life to get worked up over the most mundane things.

With that said, I simply went online at 5:00 p.m. and ordered my ticket in case anyone is taking notes...

got 3

nightwish58 said:
Wow, some of you guys have some serious issues. Confirmation numbers, hours dialing phones, bar codes, issues with websites, etc... Chill out, buy a ticket and go to the show. Man, i wish i had the time in my life to get worked up over the most mundane things.

the reason why they are there on the first place is to avoid problems. Imagine if you get to progpower and they are scanning tickets and at that moment you find out that you can't come in if they can't scan yor ticket....

Jurakan said:
Now I want one too *grabs a beer from the fridge*. I hate doing the damn taxes! I just hope I get a refund so I can finance my Prog Power weekend.

First year getting a sizeable refund and yes it's spent on the PP vacation!:headbang: and maybe even a new sectional sofa or a corian kitchen countertop:)