ProgPower USA VIII Date

I booked at the Marriott Midtown for $125.00(this price was with AAA discount) a night. Not too bad.

My sister stayed there when I was in Atlanta for PPII. If memory serves me right it's about 4 Marta stops away from the venue. So not too bad, it's a nice looking hotel and I think it's connected to a mall w/ a food court.

Giggle, you could make yourself some $$$$ if you have a guest room and a few sofas (lol).

Heh... in that case, you should rent up up all the hotel rooms in the area during ProgPower, then sub-rent them out at even higher prices! o_O

I called back to the 800 number to 'fix' a small but insignificant part of the reservation. When I checked back on the reservation online, the room had been changed from 2 queens to 1 King-- and the rate was changed from AAA to "Best Rate" which added about $70 to the bill...so after calling back and being transferred 3 times and being on hold for 20 minutes while the national place called the Granada directly, they *supposedly* have everything fixed-- I guess we'll see when I check back in a week....

I checked back today, and bingo, the problem wasn't fixed. They *PROMISE* it's now fixed. Oh, and they "mistakenly" billed me for 2 nights there last month, mysteriously coinciding with the day I made the reservations for next year's PP....:puke: