ProgPower USA XV: Tickets Wanted or For Sale

Hey guys, I am looking for one ticket for Friday and Saturday. Just found out about this gem of a festival and stratovarius is one of my favorite bands. If anyone is willing to sell a ticket to the show please send me an email at adrenea@gmail.com

thanks!
-Gary

I just need a ticket of any type for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Please take into account that I order food for the courtyard at times. :)

I can paypal you payment immediately.

Thanks,

Bacon Dave
prophet_5@hotmail.com
615-418-7597

For all those that have posted in the thread, I would suggest extreme patience till the summer. That is historically when tickets are put up on the secondary market as folks find out they cannot attend for whatever reason.

Please note that it has been my policy for over a decade to not allow posts for tickets being sold to shows that are not sold-out. Otherwise, you are taking money out of mine, Nathan, or Milton's pocket that we need to keep this thing going. Thus, all Kick-Off and Mid-Week Mayhem ticket posts will be deleted.

Once a show is sold-out, you are free to post your tickets for sale.

I am looking for a pair of tickets for Friday & Saturday....3 of my favorite albums of all time (Mercy Falls, Remedy Lane, and Streets) will be played in their entirety and I'm going to lose my mind if I miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity!!!

Please e-mail me at sp3685@yahoo.com if anything is available. Thanks!