ProgPower USA XV: Tickets Wanted or For Sale

Looks like my crew and I aren't going to make it to Atlanta so I have 3 of the 2 day (Friday and Saturday) ticket packages for sale. I am going to sell them at the same price I paid which is $148 per 2 day package. I used the "print at home" option when I purchased them so you will get the tickets in a PDF format. I will be happy to sell the packages in any quantity (1, 2, or all 3) so let me know how many you need. You can PM me here or email me at (removed). I can take Paypal.

Thanks
Kirk

Edit: 1 sold 2 still available 8-5-2014
Edit: last 2 tickets sold 8-6-14, thanks to those that purchased and enjoy the show!!

I've got a single Friday Saturday package ticket to sell in PDF format that can be emailed to buyer. PayPal's the way to go . selling it for $130. Email me at r.sherring@hotmail.com

This ones sold guys sorry <----------

I have 3 tickets for sale for Fri/Sat ($150 each). I also have 1 for Thursday night ($52).

Once payment clears I will reassign tickets through Ticketmaster or send you the pdf copies of my print-at-home ticket - whichever you prefer.

Email: jeffrey (dot) e (dot) lamb (at) gmail (dot) com

Update: all sold

I have 2 Friday/Saturday tickets available in PDF format for $150 each. Email me at svlineara@hotmail.com. Paypal would be best.

UPDATE Aug 9 - one Fri/Sat set is sold. One Fri/Sat set left for sale.
UPDATE Aug 13 - the 2nd Fri/Sat set is also sold.

I am unfortunately going to have to cancel this year as well. I have one Friday/Saturday ticket for sale. Asking $150, Paypal gift, but will take a cashiers check or postal money order or of course cash. PM for contact info.

I have ONE Thu/Fri/Sat set for sale. Asking $202, which is exactly what I paid (I have the receipts if you want to see them). I would prefer to sell the Thu and the Fri/Sat together, but will sell them separately if I have to ($150 for Fri/Sat, $52 for Thu).

Paypal/check/MO/cash are all fine, whatever you prefer. I can email PDFs or transfer to your TicketBastard account, whichever you prefer, once funds are confirmed.

PM me if you are interested. Thanks!

UPDATE: Taker found. Thanks!

I have two Friday/Saturday tickets for sale, $150 each. Please contact me at TEnget@aol.com. The tickets have been printed, so once they have been purchased I will send in priority mail. I can take PayPal payment.

~Tickets are sold~

Edited: looks like I may go, thank to a great friend is helping me out. Thanks to those who contacted me.

Sorry I have read the first post of the thread and it does not say otherwise and above my post there are several people doing so and no one has told them opposite. Can you point out where are the rules for the selling tickets? Thank you.

Sorry I have read the first post of the thread and it does not say otherwise and above my post there are several people doing so and no one has told them opposite. Can you point out where are the rules for the selling tickets? Thank you.

Click on page 2 and you will find this.

Please note that it has been my policy for over a decade to not allow posts for tickets being sold to shows that are not sold-out. Otherwise, you are taking money out of mine, Nathan, or Milton's pocket that we need to keep this thing going. Thus, all Kick-Off and Mid-Week Mayhem ticket posts will be deleted.

Once a show is sold-out, you are free to post your tickets for sale.

I really need a Friday ticket! I have every other day! I have an extra Saturday ticket! If someone sold me a Friday id be glad to give them the Saturday so they could sell it too! zaneisinthetv@yahoo.com I do use paypal!!