ProgPower USA XVII: Tickets/Gold Badges-Wanted/For Sale

I'm looking for 2 tickets for all 4 days but any day I can get is better than nothing.
I have two tickets for friday and saturday and one for Wed/Thurs. The other Wed/Thurs tickets are still for sale so you would be set by taking mine off my hands!

Also have these as possible trade if anyone has tickets and or gold badges they want to work a deal on

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    376.9 KB · Views: 12
Actual Band used set list with song names and key signatures , written out by Bobby Jarzombek and signed by Entire band . signed by John Arch , Jim Matheos , Joey Vera, Frank Aresti , Bobby Jarzombek . Hard enough to get a set list by itself I worked hard to meet all the guys after the show and at the after party and had them all sign it. Will trade for tickets. Beat that offer !

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    228.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Seeking one ticket for Saturday. I'm totally open to renting a Gold Badge for Anneke acoustic as well, but all I need is to see Devy and Haken. It's literally my dream to see Dev perform with Anneke (yes, I bought the live stream of the 20 years show, AND the live Z2 performance). If you can only sell a full pass, let me know.

fcosta246@gmail.com

Really hope to hear back

Please, folks, if you're posting for sale have the decency to monitor your communication channels and edit your posts when you've sold. Ignoring people is crappy and gets you no sales.

EDIT: got mine

Last edited:
Actual Band used set list with song names and key signatures , written out by Bobby Jarzombek and signed by Entire band . signed by John Arch , Jim Matheos , Joey Vera, Frank Aresti , Bobby Jarzombek . Hard enough to get a set list by itself I worked hard to meet all the guys after the show and at the after party and had them all sign it. Will trade for tickets. Beat that offer !
updated with details still need those tickets guys

In need of 2 tickets for Friday/Saturday to see Devin and Anneke with my daughter, she's dying to go! We are all the way from Oregon, and would love to go for the first time! Contact at jimkrell@comcast.net or text me at (971)-295-9007

Like everyone I'm looking for a Friday/Saturday ticket. I live for Devin and have everything he and Fates Warning have ever put out. Thanks for any leads!