ProgPower USA XVIII Days 1 & 2: First Band Announced!

We are beyond stoked to welcome back VANDEN PLAS to the Days 1 & 2 portion of ProgPower USA XVIII.

Vanden Plas deserve a huge standing ovation before they even get on the plane next year. Rather than wait for a headline slot in the future, they have chosen to accept the remaining slot available just so they could perform for the U.S. fans next year. That is how much they want to continue to be a part of the family. Please buy them a beer and tell them just how much we appreciate them when you get the chance.

Ticket information for the first two days of the festival will be announced later this week.

I can't even.

I fanboy over this band harder than I fanboy over almost any other band in existence. Every single studio album is awesome. I am not moving anywhere during their set for any reason.

Unless I am dying. But then I'll just have Vanden Plas be my last request.

Wed/Thur will sell out for sure. Maybe faster than Fri/Sat. We shall see. I'm definitely going all 4 days next year though. Can't miss VP, Serenity and another dose of Haken.

We keep the splash page updated on the website (VP going on tonight). The exact schedule TBA soon.

Between the Buried & Me
Haken
Metal Church
Orphaned Land
Power Quest
Serenity
Twilight Force
Vanden Plas
Jesus, what a lineup!!!

The new poster for Days 1 & 2 has been posted on FB. According to a response to my comment the playing order for the first two days are as follows:

Wednesday
PowerQuest
Serenity
Orphaned Land
Haken

Thursday
Next to None
Twilight Force
Vanden Plas
Between the Buried & Me
Metal Church

I must have misunderstood that response. It sounded like he was saying the bands play in reverse order.

I did my part. 2 tickets for Wed/Thurs. Woohooo!!!!
My biggest problem now would be repairing the tear in my asshole from the ticketmaster service charges. $342 with all of the service charges??? Holy shit Batman that is $21 per ticket!

Reactions: Mardoch