ProgPower USA XXIII (2024) details announced

We proudly present the Day 2 Roster for 2024:

Dark Tranquillity (Sweden)
Leprous (Norway)
Twilight Force (Sweden/Italy)
Scar Symmetry (Sweden) POSTPONED (2/8/24)
Northtale (Brazil/USA)
Nospūn (USA)

Date: Thursday, September 5, 2024
Tickets on sale: TBA

Video announcement:

From Day 2 promoter Milton:

"It is with regret that I announce that Scar Symmetry has to postpone their ProgPower USA appearance due to personal reasons. Although the band will issue their own statement in a due course, I can confirm that this is a decision reached with the full support of the festival, and we look forward to Scar Symmetry's future return to ProgPower.

A replacement will be announced as soon as it's confirmed.
"

Last edited:
From Scar Symmetry FB page:

Due to personal reasons we have decided to postpone our appearance at ProgPower USA. We were looking forward to our return to ProgPower and North America a LOT but due to an unforeseen personal situation - of benign nature - for one of us, we decided that our best move was to pull out early from ProgPower to give them ample time to call in a replacement! The lineup for the night we were supposed to play still boasts such luminaries as Dark Tranquillity, Leprous, Twilight Force, NorthTale and Nospūn plus our yet-to-be-announced replacement; a healthy mix of everything metal 🤘😍 We really can't recommend ProgPower enough - it's a one-of-a-kind metal and prog community to which fans from all over the world make their pilgrimage every year.

Our headlining tours in Finland, Australia and Japan these coming months remain unaffected and we're looking forward to bringing our rotating two setlists (where half of the songs change from show to show) to you! 👽

Big love to the ProgPower people for being very understanding and supportive; while our return to Atlanta will be delayed it'll make it even sweeter once it happens!

Cheers,
Scar Symmetry

From the ProgPower USA FB page:

"It is my pleasure to welcome British modern progressive metal band MONUMENTS to the ProgPower family as they are confirmed to perform on Day 2 replacing Scar Symmetry. As a reminder, less than 200 tickets remain available for Day 2, on sale via TicketMaster.
- Milton."

From PPUSA Facebook page:

"...*Day 2 Roster Update*

Northtale has canceled their appearance at ProgPower USA XXIII. The band will issue their statement at their own time. This decision comes with disappointment, but with my full support given the circumstances.

I am elated to announce, however, that TEMPERANCE has been confirmed as the replacement and will now be performing on Day 2. It’s worth noting that they’ve gone above and beyond to make this performance happen and this will not go unnoticed. Please join me in welcoming them to the ProgPower USA family...
"