Redemption will be supporting Dream Theater this summer!

Holy crap! This show may exceed the allowable note quota for a single evening :headbang: If they come anywhere near me I am so there :headbang: Awesome announcment

Thats awesome news Nick, I knew and it was very hard to keep my lips sealed but I did, congrats again to you and the band and I guess I will be seeing you when you hit the Bay Area, hopefully that date will be announced soon....

Bear

:worship: GOD!!!!!!:worship:

I sure hope Puerto Rico gets a date!!!!!

I swear, I'll personally kill all iguanas within a 25 mile radius from the airport if that's what it takes!!!! I sure wanna piece of this!!!!

Dream who? :D :D

Totally frikkin' awesome! You deserve that slot like nobody's business. :headbang:

Why did you add that Into Eternity is on the tour? By now, that fact is a touring tautology. For any arbitrary tour. :lol: :lol:

(And I don't care; I'd be more than happy to see IE yet again.)

What an incredibly awesome development for the band!!! There is absolutely no other band out there in the same vein that could get you the EXPOSURE that DT will provide you on this tour. You're certain to win thousands of new fans not yet familiar with the band. More sales = more opportunites. Great job to everyone involved (management, Inside Out, DT, and of course, you!).

Now you just got to start dealing with all the expectations for your future. ;) A nice "stress" to have.