Redemption will be supporting Dream Theater this summer!

Congratulations buddy. This is great news and so much deserved. You have worked your tail off to make all this happen. Redemption has a bright future ahead. I hope you guys have a blast with the DT crew. They are some of the coolest cats around and were amazing to us when we supported them in Europe in 97. We had a blast with them. Just great people and still the masters. I look forward to seeing you on the big stage where you guys belong!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

Redemption is delighted to announce that we will be direct support for Dream Theater for all dates of their US summer tour.

This is obviously a dream come true for us and we are very much looking forward to playing out with such a pivotal band, as well as Into Eternity who will also be on the bill.

Dates are still being finalized, but the following shows have been announced thus far:

Fri July 27th - Gibson Amphitheater - Los Angeles, CA
Mon July 30th - E Center - Salt Lake City, UT
Tues July 31st - Paramount Theater - Denver, CO
Tues Aug 7th - Riverside Theater - Milwaukee, WI
Thurs Aug 9th - State Theater - Minneapolis, MN
Fri Aug 10th - Rosemont Theater - Chicago, IL
Sat Aug 11th - Tower City Amphitheater - Cleveland, OH
Tues Aug 21st - Bank Of America Pavillion - Boston, MA

For those of you aware of my rather demanding "day job," I personally will be making as many of these shows as possible (hopefully the significant majority of them). For the dates where I am unable to make it, we will be fortunate to have the talents of Sean Entrikin of Prymary taking my place. The rest of the band will be there at all dates.

We'll see you out on the road!!

All the best,

Nick

:OMG: That is AWESOME news and a VERY WELL DESERVED opportunity for your band! Congrats guys! :kickass: Do you know of any possibility of this tour coming to FL or at least somewhere in the SE part of the US?

Cool. Kind of weird thinking of seeing Redemption when Nick isn't playing on a stop though. but whatevers. No Atlanta date for some 'obvious' reasons I guess. Sadly. Doubt I'll ever get a chance to see Dream Theater now! =(

It's nice to see Dream Theater finally bring a lesser known yet just as awesome prog band on tour with them in this country. Let's hope that this is the start of a series of kick-ass tours, the likes of which the Europeans get to see.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al