RIP: Anke Wallrabenstein

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
I just found out about Anke's passing today. She was a wonderful lady that supported ProgPower USA and posted here frequently. I got to know her when she was the administrator over at the Circle II Circle site and then the Jon Oliva site and I'm happy to say that I could call her a friend. While she never had a chance to make it over to the fest, I'll save a seat for her this year.

Rest in peace sister and say hello to Chris for me.

Glenn H. :erk:

I just now found out about this and am incredibly saddened. Such a nice lady to talk to. I've talked to her on here and via emails and whatnot, she was such a sweetheart. RIP Anke and have a great party up there with Criss and Dimebag and everyone else! What a party that will be.

I found out late fridaynight from Alina/Squeak, shortly after she did. We spend a lot of time reading on forums and talking about her. She was indeed a real sweetheart. Nico and I used to run into her at gigs occasionally (that's how we met) and would sometimes chat or email... I hadn't seen or heard from her in a while and didn't know she was sick (some lung condition apparently), so this was a big shock to me. This comes on top of a rough week where I just had heard about an old close friend dying at age 35, some other difficult decision, then the whole horrible Dimebag tragedy and on top of all that hearing we will never see Anke again. She was only 44..... :cry: Even I can take only so much, and it's enough! Can people please stop dying for a while now???!!! :yell:

news_jon_anke.jpg

We all will miss you girl! You have touched so many hearts and you will live on in all of them. You will not be forgotten!!
Rock on up there! :headbang:

My prayers go out to Anke's loved ones. I just hope that she can look back on her existence in this realm and feel that she had made the accomplishments that she wished to achieve. May your soul rest in peace, sister.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al

Now almost 15 years have passed.
I had a small metal related message board where Sava was a member.
I didn't know her very well.
But I remember her from time to time.
So...still not forgotten.