Room needed (Residence Inn or Artmore)

labrekk

Jul 16, 2002
Canada
Visit site
I know it's a long shot, but if you have an extra room (or if you learn about a cancellation) at either these 2 hotels, please let me know.

I fucked up and secured a room at the Residence Inn Midtown Historic this winter, mistaking it for the Residence Inn Midtown 17th Street that is closer to the venue. Both having quite the same name and being on Peachtree just confused me... I realized it only yesterday...

I was so happy not having to walk 20 minutes half drunk at 3AM to get back to my room but it looks it'll be the case again... :rolleyes:

BTW, as of yesterday night, for someone arriving Thursday Sept. 5 and leaving Sunday Sept. 8, there were still rooms available at that Residence Inn Midtown Historic, as well as at the Atlanta Marriott Suites Midtown.

Still checking regularly on the Residence Inn 17th Street website, hoping for a cancellation... Otherwise, I'm sticking with the "Historic" one...

I'm with one of my buddies, so we need 2 beds. Like I mentioned, I just want to get a room closer to the venue. If I'm not lucky, I'll stick with my reservation at the Residence Inn Midtown Historic and will only walk more...

I'm a happy camper, I got a cancellation and I'll now stay at the Residence Inn on 17th Street. Quite a lot more expensive than the "Historic" one, but I guess it's worth it, not having to do the long walks half-drunk in the middle of the night...

Now, Thursday won't come soon enough...