Ross the Boss in MN

manowarfan1

Jan 16, 2004
Colorado Springs, CO
Dammit - our very own SwordLord has apparently snagged RTB to appear in Minnesota, but too close to ProgPower for me to make it - argh. You're killing me Nathan, between this, and Dr Evil's Cryptic Clue's about next years PP I'm freaking going Berzerk :)

Nice get- say hi to Ross - and Dawn (she better be showing up there as well). A buddy of mine invited me up last night - and as soon as he said Minnesota - I knew Swordie had to be involved. :headbang:

Hope a bunch of people can make it to this show, should be a good one. Sadly - I will be doing my stay home, eat ramen until ProgPower thing :)

Hail
jeff

This is part of the post on Blabbermouth - so take it for what it is worth - but they did have a copy of a kickass poster that I think Nathan must have had put together - they are bumped to the second page now:

Former MANOWAR guitarist Ross "The Boss" Friedman and his solo band will make their only Midwest appearance on Saturday, August 29, at the Station 4 nightclub in downtown St. Paul, Minnesota.

Also last night I got a txt from my buddy Mike - the old drummer from -itis who has moved back to the MSP area and plays with a few bands there- he was either in the club hanging or playing and messaged me about coming up for the show. It is NOT yet showing anywhere on Ross's site that I know of, but if Swordy got them - it's legit, he don't play when it comes to METAL!:headbang:

Of course - given everything that Glenn goes through each year with putting on the festival, and I think Ross' backing band are from europe...ya can never be sure :)

Thanks for the info Brother.

Does not look like I will be able to pull it off either though.
When you mentioned it being close the the ProgPower date, I was thinking within a few days, even a week apart, that would been easier to work out for me.

Guess if I will not see you this weekend at Red Rocks, see you at ProgPower!

Hail and Kill

I am sure there is a lot more $$$ to be made from him doing DICTATORS reunions than ROSS THE BOSS shows.

Errr..I suppose I don't know for a fact that he was a part of the recent DICTATORS reunion shows.

I wonder if this guy realizes that here in the states, Ross The Boss is associated with beauty schools and hair salons? :lol: Seriously, could he not have came up with a better name than Ross The Boss? :loco:

~Brian~

I wonder if this guy realizes that here in the states, Ross The Boss is associated with beauty schools and hair salons? :lol: Seriously, could he not have came up with a better name than Ross The Boss? :loco:

~Brian~

Hey =- he has been RTB since at least what 1980/81 - those posers who aim to live off of his name should have picked something more in line with their industry - like Ross the Gloss, the Floss, the Moss etc.

Ross will crush their poserly asses with a Mighty Hammer of Steeeeeeel dammit :headbang:
Back later - I have dragons to slay:loco:

Hey =- he has been RTB since at least what 1980/81 - those posers who aim to live off of his name should have picked something more in line with their industry - like Ross the Gloss, the Floss, the Moss etc.

Ross will crush their poserly asses with a Mighty Hammer of Steeeeeeel dammit :headbang:
Back later - I have dragons to slay:loco:

Well, in that case then....slay on my good fellow! :kickass:

~Brian~