MIDWEEK MAYHEM FINAL LINE-UP ANNOUNCED!

As a longtime Manowar fan I'm just thrilled to have the chance to see Ross The Boss live for the first time ever, playing the songs he, Eric, Joey & Scott made famous and have a chance to complete the autographs on my Kings of Metal, Fighting the World and other early Manowar CD's. Since that's something I never thought I'd get a chance to do, THANK YOU NATHAN & KLAUS!:kickass:

Andy, I swear you are my new favorite person right now!

Your paragraph is exactly the reason why I put together this portion of the program. By the time I finally got a chance to see Manowar in the mid-90's, Logan was already a member of the band and I was dismayed that I would never ever see Ross perform. When Manowar did the huge reunion show in Germany, I was flat broke and I should have sold my organs to be able to go, but alas, I didn't. So then I was even MORE pissed at myself and figured now I absolutely had no possible way of seeing Ross ever.

When I was offered the Minnesota debut of Ross for August of 2009, I was beyond excited. It was finally the completion of my personal Manowar experience and like you, I filled in a couple of holes in my autograph collection. The show was beyond anything I could have hoped for.

I cannot wait to share this experience with you and indeed all my other ProgPower brothers. With the killer opening acts and Ross headlining, this will be a fantastic evening.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Nathan-o-waR

Andy, I swear you are my new favorite person right now!

Your paragraph is exactly the reason why I put together this portion of the program. By the time I finally got a chance to see Manowar in the mid-90's, Logan was already a member of the band and I was dismayed that I would never ever see Ross perform. When Manowar did the huge reunion show in Germany, I was flat broke and I should have sold my organs to be able to go, but alas, I didn't. So then I was even MORE pissed at myself and figured now I absolutely had no possible way of seeing Ross ever.

When I was offered the Minnesota debut of Ross for August of 2009, I was beyond excited. It was finally the completion of my personal Manowar experience and like you, I filled in a couple of holes in my autograph collection. The show was beyond anything I could have hoped for.

I cannot wait to share this experience with you and indeed all my other ProgPower brothers. With the killer opening acts and Ross headlining, this will be a fantastic evening.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Nathan-o-waR

I've seen Manowar twice with Karl Logan and he does a fantastic job, but it was Ross on those early albums that made me a fan of the band. I also would've given anything to see the reunion show in Germany. I do have the DVD and it's incredible. I'm really looking forward to this show and seeing you there too. I'll be right there with you throwing up the sign of the hammer!:headbang:

Does anyone know when the tickets go on sale? I'm coming over for the week from the UK and I really cannot miss out on this! Been listening to the VanGough album all weekend and I totally love it!

My Manowar-fu is weak. What Manowar albums will he likely play songs from? This way I can brush up on MoW and be prepared for the show!
Aaron
Ross played on "Battle Hymns, "Into Glory Ride", "Hail to England", "Sign of the Hammer", "Fighting the World", and my personal favorite "Kings of Metal". I'm sure just about any of these records are fair game because they all fucking rule.

Now I wish DSG were playing here then, too! David Shankle has a good thing going on, as well! Manowar's axemen have always been stellar players!