MIDWEEK MAYHEM FINAL LINE-UP ANNOUNCED!

I was excited as hell too when I heard about Claus being involved. I almost forgot this was a metal fest and was expecting like The Dear Hunter and shit.

I can't say I'm not looking forward to this though, ESPECIALLY if the Ross the Boss singer can pull of the Manowar songs. :kickass:

I was excited as hell too when I heard about Claus being involved. I almost forgot this was a metal fest and was expecting like The Dear Hunter and shit.

I can't say I'm not looking forward to this though, ESPECIALLY if the Ross the Boss singer can pull of the Manowar songs. :kickass:

He can, hearing them do Hail And Kill was AMAZING, as it is my favorite Manowar song.

Hell yeah! If I'm able to get down a job that will allow me to be gone that long, this will be my first Mid-week Mayhem attendance. Great choices!

Fuck! I'm a huge MANOWAR fan as I've defended them many times here before (under my former Emerald Sword moniker), but I'm not coming down until Thursday. This is fucking killing me! Have a great time for all who can make it, though! Excellent job Nathan and Claus.

you guys are going to post a thread with the link to these tickets,when they are out right? Because I know they are limited and i have to have them, this show is going to be great!

Can you please list the times for each band. I would love to come see Vangogh as their album blew me away. Trying to see if I could at least put in a half a day at work and make it there for them. Here's to hoping they don't come on until at least 9pm.

the Ross the Boss CD is great. I highly recommend it to everyone. While it is nothing original or groundbreaking....it is a solid disc from start to finish. Everyone who is going to this will be very lucky and happy.

OH HELL YEAH! RTB rules! New Metal Leader was one of my favorite albums from last year! Thanks so much to Claus and nathan for bringing this great band to ATL and PPUSA Weekend!

So everyone in the Seven Kingdoms camp is really looking forward to playing this show, as well as attending our VERY FIRST Prog Power. If you could, please, check us out and give us some feedback on our most recent music we would greatly appreciate it! Hell, we may even take requests for what songs we will play in our set for the Midweek Mayhem Show!!!

www.myspace.com/sevenkingdoms
www.sevenkingdoms.net

Young Epic Heavy Metal is only a click away! let us know what you think! \m/>_<\m/

Hello all,

First of all, a sincere thanks to everyone who has posted positive responses to our announcement. I cannot tell you how excited I am to be bringing ROSS THE BOSS to Atlanta and you are all going to be blown away by how amazing this show will be. I will admit I wasn't familiar with the bands Claus brought to the table, but I've been listening to them and I'm thrilled that they are a part of the evening. This is going to be a VERY special evening of music and I am proud and honored to be a part of it.

I also wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who IS NOT interested in coming but managed to convey that without being unkind or detrimental. As should be obvious to anyone reading this forum, music taste is highly subjective and everyone has their own opinion of what is great and what isn't. So if this isn't your thing, that's fine and thanks for sharing it in a way that doesn't detract from those who are going to attend. I thought that was cool of everyone.

I have had a fantastic time planning this with Claus and Glenn and cannot wait for September to roll around. It's going to be a great night and hopefully there will be more to come.

MANOWAR FANS FROM THE EAST COAST - I have a special favor to ask of you if you are a Manowar fan and live somewhere on the east coast. Please repost this press release on any and all music appropriate forums that you may be a part of. This show is a must-see for Manowar fans and the 1,400 capacity crowd that sold out the Manowar BB Kings in New York City in 2005 would I'm sure be very interested. Let's find them and introduce them to ProgPower and a bunch of other bands they'll enjoy.

Thanks again for posting!
Nathan
:headbang:

Can this singer pull off :worship:Eric Adams:worship:?

Zod

I'm not EVEN going to get into REALLY unfair comparisons, There's only one Eric Adams!:worship: As a longtime Manowar fan I'm just thrilled to have the chance to see Ross The Boss live for the first time ever, playing the songs he, Eric, Joey & Scott made famous and have a chance to complete the autographs on my Kings of Metal, Fighting the World and other early Manowar CD's. Since that's something I never thought I'd get a chance to do, THANK YOU NATHAN & KLAUS!:kickass: Having Scott there too is an extra-special added bonus!

As for the other bands, I remembered Glenn had Van Gough in his '09 top 20 so went back and checked out the song he posted. They were interesting, not really something I'd run right out and buy, but something I'd probably enjoy more in a live setting (as with most really proggy bands).

I checked out the samples on Seven Kingdoms myspace and liked what I heard, especially the newer material with the female vocals.

So overall, great job everybody, a festival that was already stacked just got even better!