Showcase Replacement?

Hey, how about the reunited RIOT "Thundersteel" lineup?

WOW! That would be great, and in my opinion it would leave the whole show (Thursday to Saturday) as a much improved version compared to the original lineup. Or maybe Primal Fear could play an extended set (a la Freak Kitchen).

WOW! That would be great, and in my opinion it would leave the whole show (Thursday to Saturday) as a much improved version compared to the original lineup. Or maybe Primal Fear could play an extended set (a la Freak Kitchen).

Put me down as another vote for Riot, although I'm pretty sure they would be difficult to get; otherwise Sacred Oath would be killer!

I got my hands on some Crystal Logic a few weeks back and I dig it a lot. Those guys should have been as big as Sabbath with a sound like that! They're heavy as hell considering the era they came out of, seriously.

~Brian~

Everyone should own Crystal Logic!!!!

Now go pick up Omen's "Battle Cry" and thank me later.

Put me down as another vote for Riot, although I'm pretty sure they would be difficult to get; otherwise Sacred Oath would be killer!

I wouldn't think so. They are putting out a new album later in the year and they have a few Japan shows scheduled in October. Plus they fit the American band slot.