Zero Hour for the Showcase thread!

Yeah, if it's being "upgraded" from the Pre-party to the showcase, and we had Circus Maximus and Circle II Circle last year...I don't see Zero Hour headlining it.

I think I would like to see FK headline the Showcase or take people by surprise and get say a band that would be a 3 slot on a normal night xcoughxFIREWINDxcoughx

Dolamite S. Biffle said:
I think I would like to see FK headline the Showcase or take people by surprise and get say a band that would be a 3 slot on a normal night xcoughxFIREWINDxcoughx
:kickass: Vision Divine wouldn't be half bad either.

100% disagreement with ZH headlining....They were alright, nothing special...would much rather see Circus maximus, or Mercenary headline this

Again totally nothing against the guys in Zero Hour, but not a headliner at the Showcase, more like FREAK KITCHEN as a headliner, with PYRAMAZE in the 3 slot, maybe MEYVN or OUTWORLD or PRYMARY in the 2 slot and who knows for the opener maybe SIX MINUTE CENTURY or DARK EMPIRE or ORDER OF NINE

J-MAN - Another armchair promoter

ZH are my boys, so I'll always back them. They could pull off a headline, but I'm sure they'd even tell you that just being there would be fine, no matter what slot. Probably 2nd or 3rd slot for sure and I would totally love to have FK headline.

Those who don't dig, drink. Isn't that what we all do anyway?

No, no, a thousand times no.

Vision Divine is the band from last year who should headline, assuming that's the goal. Thunderstone would be an even better choice.

Heck, if Andy Franck wants to come back really bad, why not Brainstorm?

I don't think its a question as to whether or not Zero Hour could pull it off...They can...Its a love/hate thing ala Pain of Salvation...some people get it,some don't.Zero Hour is an acquired taste,but they are masters at what they do.
I personally would love to see ZH do a headliner set,90-120 minutes.As long as its not the weak 70 minute set CIIC did last year.

Yeah, if it's being "upgraded" from the Pre-party to the showcase, and we had Circus Maximus and Circle II Circle last year...I don't see Zero Hour headlining it.
I guess it depends on how you define "upgrade". If we're talking quality, than Zero Hour is an upgrade. If we're talking mass appeal, than obviously they wouldn't be.

Zod

I think Twizsted Jesus said it right, its a matter of opinion, I personally don't care for Circus Maximus and don't think they deserve a third appearance in a row! I saw Zero Hour on their headlining show in Houston and thought it was amazing, their live show translates much better than their albums, which still kick ass IMO.

I would like to see Zero, Circus or vision in the showcase as I have not seen any of them.

I don't think its a question as to whether or not Zero Hour could pull it off...They can...Its a love/hate thing ala Pain of Salvation...some people get it,some don't.Zero Hour is an acquired taste,but they are masters at what they do.
I personally would love to see ZH do a headliner set,90-120 minutes.As long as its not the weak 70 minute set CIIC did last year.
I was waiting for that one...:rolleyes: